Bionic Predator DLC Locked After Purchase

Platform: Epic
Issue: Purchased DLC for Bionic Predator and is locked in-game (just like Emissary).

Come on @Courier and @OldKingHamlet - this is something that continues to happen but clearly no one gives a flying fuck about it on your end. Oh and awful update - literally no balance or bug changes after 2 months and the success of Prey to bring/keep players?

17 Likes

Every goddamn time

3 Likes

That’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

3 Likes

dude why you got to add the cant to your bug post? Do you have like a …fucking vengence against Illfonic? Is there a rule where need to be a jack ass to every post when somethign goes wrong? It leaves me to believe you have no other games being played…and you just cram your face into someones ass everytime Illfonic releases something.
Not just you bendinglight, you’re cool. We friendsslist but everybody man, just cool your shits.

1 Like

and yet you play mostly with potatoes? I’m in the same boat you are, in fac tyou have a better videocard than i do, but you don’t see me losing cool.

Its only 5 bucks! If you were out talking to people about it, and ppl like me met you in real life, i’d give you slap.

also like wolf predator… they don’t learn about theyre failures… if they do the same with arcadegedon and ghost busters the company will soon be bankrupt

3 Likes

mine is locked as well.

dearest illfonic,
please get ass cancer.

hugs and kisses,
disk

4 Likes

Locked as well.

1 Like

Can’t do it in the game menu (gives an instant error). So if you’re on EGS and purchased it and went through the process and still got the error, then ok.

Anyone know when the Bionic Predator will be unlocked? I purchased it but it is still locked even after I verified the files and re-installed the game.

Illfonic deserves monkey pox

Indonesia region still locked

10:45 Central Europe time

Still locked -_-

I purchased it when it dropped last night. Transaction went through, got my receipt to confirm purchase through epic games but upon loading up the game, it’s locked. Then when trying to purchase it in game it pops up with a “error processing payment”. I contacted epic games on the matter and they said the purchase went through and that there’s nothing more that they can do for me. They recommended that I contact Illfonic and gave me just a website link so instead I went to twitter and like others commented on the post they made for the DLC telling them it’s locked after payment. They replied within minutes to my comment saying to DM them so the matter can get sorted, so I DM’d them and my messages were then ignored and have still not been replied to since last night. Since then I’ve tried verifying the game files and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game but to no avail. Really quite unhappy since it feels like my money was taken and that my concerns and frustrations were just swept under the rug and ignored, the same as many others.

Imagine going to a generic shop and buy, for ex. , a beer. You pay it but NO, they don’t give you the beer

LOL

3 Likes

this is first time i bought a game that didn’t give anything even when i literally buy it

i hope illfonic fix this fast

Dude, it’s not about the money - it’s the principle and about the fact that they simply do not learn from their mistakes. Jelou put it perfectly; at the very least use fuckin post-it notes, jfc.

I realize you’re just trying to stir shit up because you just stay glued to the forum at all times during your waking hours but not sure why it’s going too far in your book to call out a company and their devs for making the same mistake 3 times which results in lost revenue and essentially a broken product. If that happened at the company I work for or any of our customers we work with, heads would roll.

2 Likes

At the rate they’re going, it won’t be until the next update in 2 or 3 months. Sorry you wasted your time re-installing the game…this is an issue on their end and not yours.

1 Like

Just got a reply on twitter finally after almost an entire day when they told me to DM them last night…I wonder how long it’ll take for them to respond now.