Bionic predator

Why?!

I was testing it but I’m glad for the feedback lol

You put wolf through suicid every time you use melee, and he deserves better.

I used the bionic pred and in the hands of a skilled or elite player, it’s a pred to recongise with. I used Combi, net gun, energy reserves, down range and ironhide. Now throw in some sensors and beartraps then you seriously have a killing machine. Bionic is meant for casting but I like to balance it out too. Fighting him as fireteam at the moment is pushing objectives then fight if possible but it’s still difficult at the moment to adapt against it. Sofar I’ve killed nd defused one and the rest is either I died too and one teammate escaped or a team wipe. 1/5 killed one died to 5 because they used caster or an ax.

Lol but he wins every time and he ain’t shy of it since he got close and personal to those xenomorphs, so why not humans?

Because it’s fireteam hunting grounds.

1 Like

He can do it I tried it multiple times especially against sweats and win everytime
because I gave him battle axe lol

Use sickle it should make it better, if you want though.

1 Like

Will test any other recommendations? 😃

1 Like

Hook is good when you have a bunch of melee perks on, katana doesn’t do enough damage and takes a bunch of stamina, elder sword is good but it takes a second time get out of the animation, combi stick is good, and I don’t recommend using anything else.

1 Like

What are the melee perks?

Heavy hitter or something like that, adrenal boost can be one and impenetrable or iron side or good, and then you can use specializations.

I like what iron side says but I can’t equip both that and impenetrable unless I only want to use 2 perks which is not good because I need that adrenaline boost đŸ˜©

1 Like

Out of curiosity, when was the last time someone got a response from OldKingHamlet, or any other from Illfonic?

A week or so, maybe.

15 gears would work if we gotten a new 4 or 5 point gear weapon like the bear trap. Looking forward to them doing it but when ?

1 Like

We need the Bionic Predado to have a special equipping animation for the plasma pistol, like this.

The City Hunter got the leg mounted smart disc, soooooo

3 Likes

Ya what the hell!