Bionic predator

@OldKingHamlet could you talk to the team about moving two of bionics gear points to perk points. Also if you have time to respond can you tell me someone I can @ that works more directly on the game.

2 Likes

Due to the fact that his energy lasts forever, I think it is intended that he has low perk points. Also, he has very good health considering his stamina and speed. I do agree though, it is incredibly stupid to give him 15 gear points, when there is no possible combination to reach that number.

3 Likes

Ok, I see now that if bionic had more perk points he might be pay to win, but then agiain ft has Dante.

1 Like

Good build is equip all energy related perks and give him a plasma pistol and specialization discipline and you got your self a quiet spamming plasma monster lol

1 Like

Sounds fun.

1 Like

Ya you can stay in cloak and see in heat vision forever and spam plasma with your pistol, already tested and was impressed

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

Stamina sucks though I don’t recommend making him a melee build

Yeah I bought him.

1 Like

Now go and show no mercy!

But I’m using wolf.

Oh what you got on ugh…that sounded wrong I meant what is your build lol ok that didn’t help either lol

1 Like

😂 well it was a plasma build but now it’s a ranged build.

Aw! I turned wolf into a melee build cuz he can equip that heart icon perk so it helps with stamina lol

Uh wha why, WHY!

@TheSenate arrest @ElderPreddy this instant.

1 Like

Why would you pick any energy related perks for the bionic pred? You can stay in cloaked + vision mode and still slowly regenerate energy even without any perks…

1 Like

I you equip modified reserve you actually have infinite thermal and cloak and I’m not joking it doesn’t go down at all.

Which part in the following quote did you not understand??

1 Like

Must’ve missed that part, chill.