BLACKWATER the new map.

No, it’s the results of some polls the author did for the forum community. It’s a cool idea though.

To the OP

Very nice write up man. Really like the inclusion of gators.

2 Likes

This is absolutely awesome.

If only Illfonic would take fan-creations into consideration like this. I would pay legitimate money to have this in the game. I love that it’s challenging for both sides. I could imagine the alligator snapping one of the FT members under the water, and while they’re busy trying to help their friend in the chaos, another of their friends gets pinned underwater from above via Net Gun as well as other tactics. This is sweet.

1 Like

Is this what we came to… when humans are scared more of aligators than actual predator… S M H

Well i love the idea of blackwater swampy thing

1 Like

I cant thank you guys enough for your approval of this fan concept. 💚

Hopefully illfonic will reach a point were we can get maps like these, and more interactions.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome. A swampy jungle would be epic.

1 Like

If its anything.
Im already working on my first game with a 3 man team right now.
No tripple A of course.
But a small start up.

If illfonic doesnt use this idea.
I may just incorpet its theme into one of my own in the future.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

This sorta reminds me playing Mafia 3 if you were running in that Louisiana swap you were in big trouble!!!Alligators everywhere!!!

Illfonic reading this post while adding a new JUNGLE map

3 Likes

I wish you and your team luck my man

1 Like

Amazing idea…i hope we get something like this in the future… Would make the game so much better

2 Likes

ILLFONIC making yet another day time no jungle like map with japanese style of the samurai predator

6 Likes

Amazing work on the art and extra cool with the added detail behind it. Would be cool if illfonic used your art for some sort of Easter egg like on the computer background screens we see scattered around the map.

1 Like

That would be nice.
Doubt it with how early the games in.

If I ever make it big someday maybe they’ll look back and throw it in then. lol.
Big doubts though.

3 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things…

Illfonic seems like its making games for themself only and not community XD… so basically judging from this it atleast seems like it… if they wont add sht ton of new maps preferably more darker ones or actual night time maps… then meh…

2 Likes

Love the map idea, it would be fucking awesome, however I doubt Illfonic will do it😭

2 Likes

Message to put it in top of this forum

1 Like