Blast Radius idea.

Yea, let that green blooded fucker explode.

1 Like

Yeah but they were also sent for the most part to sabotage these areas not blow them up entirely.

@Eshtion in the movie the explosion most certainly wouldā€™ve alerted all the major powers that something big happened there when the US was trying to recover CIA intel and that was in 87. Being that this game takes place in 2025 it would be even worse.

1 Like

I didnā€™t blow anything up I swear!!

It was the space alien honest!!

2 Likes

The game suggests a pred blowing up is a pred W.

Says so in the rules of the game in the extras menu.

Donā€™t shoot the messenger lol

Also, going to a remote jungle in the pacific, supposedly doing a spec op in and out mission having a bomb go off would attract too much unwanted attention. Makes sense.

As long as there was no presence of OWLF activity itā€™s just another terror attack

Itā€™s not really a nuke anyway

Much smaller scale

1 Like

Yeah yeah thatā€™s what they all say! Book him!

3 Likes

Didnā€™t the first movie begin OWLF tho? Bomb going off and the want to explore OWLFs? And that was at an older time?

A bomb like this wouldnā€™t go over well in present day lol

1 Like

They were able to cover up a giant spaceship blasting through LA.

I think they know what their doing.

Also your trusting Illfonic with a win condition?

The same people who is balancing this gameā€¦

1 Like

Not trusting.

They created the game so I figured Iā€™d play the game by the rules they made? Idk lol

A predator perk that makes the blast radius slightly bigger would encourage FT to defuse for sure though

1 Like

Not really, Iā€™d just explode right alongside that alien garbage. Lightā€™s out for erbody ya feel me!?

3 Likes

You could call it -

KA-FUCKING-BOOM - Bomb goes off hella big but that bitch has a longer timer.

3 Likes

Wellā€¦

Weā€™re doomed.

1 Like

I donā€™t have any interest in disarming the bomb, Iā€™ll wait till I can equip a smart disc and then just use that to cut it in half.

3 Likes