Blast Radius idea.

There is still a large portion of players that are running after killing the pred. (Not their fault, they may believe thats a W for Ft).

Is there any way to extend the blast radius?

Or

Outside of the blast radius (guarantee kill zone) we have currently, you could still receive damage outside of the “destination” zone, just not as much (a mini atomic bomb would cover the size of any of the maps we are currently on), to encourage players to actually attempt to diffuse the bomb? Or make us sprint till the very last second in hope we don’t die and enduce actual fear? (Can feel exactly like the movies!)

Spitballing :)

1 Like

Mmmmm, guess I’ll just have to kite him till the choppers there. Then kill him and evac. It’ll be tough but should be doable.
(Just fucking with you man. I know your hearts in the right place.)

1 Like

I know ;) <3

1 Like

I don’t defuse the bomb

Got blowed up once

Never again

Let the nerds defuse

I’m just there to wreck shit

3 Likes

Suck it nerd, you can’t defuse the bomb. Seriously though I think this all could be avoided if there was a FT tutorial mode that had you do some mission objectives and kill an AI pred. They could also make the blast radius cover the entire map.

3 Likes

New gear item

Wrist computer hacking device

1 Like

For pred or ft?

FT

Auto bomb defuse

1 Like

They can already defuse the bomb in seconds what else could they hack into?

Hey do you want me to defuse the bomb or not?!

I’m not willing to die to recover some useless tech

2 Likes

No you risk your life to find those bricks. When you defuse the bomb leave the body to get shredded and go whore yourself out on as much vert you can find.

1 Like

Bricks huh?

Interesting revelation

Still

can’t get bricks if you’re dead

That’s the thing though I never let it blow up. I’ve learned from trial and error and from trying to one up @GetToLaChappa insane 3-4 second defuse. I have to do it because you can’t get bricks if you’re running away.

1 Like

I should just blow up until I get it right?

1 Like

Might as well, it counts as a loss if you let it blow up and run away and it counts as a loss if you die by it.

1 Like

I still get more XP 😎 despite the L

OK

I feel it’s my duty

For the FT!!

1 Like

You suggesting its not?

Well think about it, most of the FTs missions are for sabotaging Stargazer in their remote facilities in the middle of nowhere. If they let that nuke go off then they a lot of explaining to do as to why there where US forces in these jungles fucking around with nukes.

Wouldn’t the blast remove all evidence?

My reasoning is the mission parameters don’t say anything about some space alien

A. Thats using lore to dictate gameplay in a way that actively hurts it.

Alright I want to one shot a pred with the zen

B. They were able to explain a giant spaceship blasting out the ground in 1997.

But an explosion (thats not even the size of a nuke) is too far too explain?