Blue Screening

Okay, so I’m about tired of this blue screening. Every day when I play I blue screen every 3-4 matches. Then, I have to keep constantly restarting my game. @illfonic: Do you know how annoying this is. It was fixed for awhile. And now the issue is back. Usually I only blue screen one a month, which was fine. But, not every 3-4 matches. C’mon guys. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

1 Like

PC or Playstation? Does it happen on a certain map or when you do certain things? What steps can we take to reproduce your issue?

1 Like

I’m on Playstation. It doesn’t matter what map. I’ll feel it start to crash because my connection will drop like crazy and I’ll start lagging. And then, sometimes it just randomly crashes.

Are you getting connection lag or framerate lag before you crash?

1 Like

Both, and then sometimes it just crashes randomly.

That info you have already been provided.
I have the game on PS4, PS5 and on PC.
It only happens on PS4.
No specific map, nor day time. It seems to happen randomly.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you

Wait, why do you have it on PC as well?

Throw a smart disc on PS4; that’s like a 100% chance to blue screen instantly

2 Likes

And, there is a smart disc issue: if you throw the disc on PS4 and you hit R2 to speed the disc up, if you let off R2 the disc doesn’t slow down, it glitches everytime.

1 Like

I have to restart my application after 2 matches so I don’t blue screen in the third on PS4. The only time I don’t have to do this is when I’m playing private matches. I literally cannot play more than two matches before blue screening in public matches regardless of whether I’m playing as Predator or Fireteam. Sometimes I have a lag spike just before it happens, and sometimes it literally just blue screens with no warning

1 Like

It never gives me any time of lag warning

I’m just running around doing mission/killing ft when pop blue screen

2 Likes

Thank You, very same thing with me. It’s annoying right?

That also happens

Trust me, it is f***ing infuriating. I have genuinely sat and screamed at my TV so many times I have no lung power left 🤣

1 Like

Haha, I feel ya dude, I feel ya!

1 Like

Like, don’t get me wrong! I love this game! I’ve been a Predator fan since I was 8yrs old. This is by far one of the best Predator games I’ve played! I mean, I’ve played AvP Evolution on my phone, but that was years ago. I play AVP (2010) sometimes as well. Back to the point. @illfonic: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FIX THIS ISSUE!!!

1 Like

That shit used to sell me so many times when I could have downed the FT in a single disc throw, when they were perfectly lined up–BUT NOPE

Yeah man AVP 2010 is the best game I’ve ever played. So fun in every aspect. And it had a CAMPAIGN unlike this game lol

2 Likes

Agreed, do you still play it?

1 Like