Blue Screening

I have to restart my application after 2 matches so I don’t blue screen in the third on PS4. The only time I don’t have to do this is when I’m playing private matches. I literally cannot play more than two matches before blue screening in public matches regardless of whether I’m playing as Predator or Fireteam. Sometimes I have a lag spike just before it happens, and sometimes it literally just blue screens with no warning

1 Like

It never gives me any time of lag warning

I’m just running around doing mission/killing ft when pop blue screen

2 Likes

Thank You, very same thing with me. It’s annoying right?

That also happens

Trust me, it is f***ing infuriating. I have genuinely sat and screamed at my TV so many times I have no lung power left 🤣

1 Like

Haha, I feel ya dude, I feel ya!

1 Like

Like, don’t get me wrong! I love this game! I’ve been a Predator fan since I was 8yrs old. This is by far one of the best Predator games I’ve played! I mean, I’ve played AvP Evolution on my phone, but that was years ago. I play AVP (2010) sometimes as well. Back to the point. @illfonic: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FIX THIS ISSUE!!!

1 Like

That shit used to sell me so many times when I could have downed the FT in a single disc throw, when they were perfectly lined up–BUT NOPE

Yeah man AVP 2010 is the best game I’ve ever played. So fun in every aspect. And it had a CAMPAIGN unlike this game lol

2 Likes

Agreed, do you still play it?

1 Like

I need to play that

1 Like

It’s a fun game for sure. I play it on PC all the time. And, the multiplayer base for the game is still pretty active. Servers are full everyday

1 Like

Get it through steam and then buy all the maps for it. The game is like $20 or something like that.

1 Like

Not any more sadly lol because I can’t find my Xbox 360. I would still play it if I could tho

1 Like

No worries, you can get it on PC too, through steam.

1 Like

Bluescreened 4 times today. Inconsistent. Once as our FT boots were touching the ground, before the cutscene finished. Once while I was mudding up not 2 seconds after we landed. Once right as I parried an Axe. And just recently, we dropped the Pred and I was laying into a Heavy AI with the 1011-12.

Seems like an optimization issue shrug

Just uninstall, bruv; it’s what I did.

For me on PS, blue screening is a huge problem with any Overgrowth map. A moderate problem with any Derailed map.
There’s also certain spots on maps like Excavation near one of the reinforcement spots that’s very buggy which slows down the frame rate and player as the fireteam.

High-intensity light is what tanks the frame-rate on Excavation. Looking up at the sun, looking at ACIGs, frags, under barrel grenades, caster explosions, even gunfire.

If you’re looking at something bright, you’re going to begin framedrops

For the first time recently, blue screen from overgrowth caused my PS4 to turn off and cause a system file error. So maybe the blue screening problem has something to do with the game update not being fully compatible with the latest PS4 system update.