Boars need to be dealt with

WHAT!? are you high?!? the fire team has like, ok how about this doing worst case here ok like this isnt as worse as it could get, if every one brings a med kit ( witch they normaly do) thats 6 FULL HEALS
per person so 24 heals plus 18 because if they die and come back they get a refund on their healing items so thats 42 full heals the predator gets 3 heals form his med kit and now you wanna say he has OVER 39 in bore count? what? show me a video of 39 bores runing around in one map in one game i would love to see this

What OP meant to say was he wants to be able to stop the power role from healing without having to learn the map and aggressively play around pigs because this is “excuses.” Instead trying to limit the pred to ~3 heals per game because he can’t reliably down it otherwise.

Yeah. But they have to sacrifice most of their gear for it and most of that can be destroyed with relative ease. Boars are forever and I have seen eight or more in one location alone before. The Predator also has more health and much higher damage per shot against Fireteam.

i dont know man i dont see the predator having issues being downed i dont think his health is a problem. i see where your coming form tho not knowing how many bores are in the map makes it hard to know how much healing he can do. but that being said i dont see a problem with the predator having alot of healing if the fire team can have alot of healing i would just prefer it. if it was more like Friday the 13th. want some healing? you need to find it in the map i like the idea of bringing your healing items with you but i disagree with spawning in with them you should have to find them.

if they made that change i would be on boarded with nerfing how much healing the predator is allowed to do. but as is? the predator needs all the healing he can get.

But since you are simple the meaning was quite clearly that it gives the Predator a similar degree of infinite health that the Fireteam previously had. But I know you like to smear anyone you disagree with so smear away

If only 3 then the pred should be able to see them all on the map

not if its in a building or behide a tree that will block the shots, and sacrifice their gear? for what again? Frags or sound decoys? there not that use full everyone grabs healing because of how importent it is.

i dont blame people for using it i blame the devs for allowing it to be a thing. the predator should have more options then the fire team not less. when hes gotta but up with Bugs and glitches and items that dont work as they should or flat out arnt as good as they need to the predator really has one of the most limiting roles in this game if not THE most limiting role of the game i and fuckin hate that.

I can see that being fair. I would still use the current TI method for tracking them. Something to bring it down some though at least.

Lmao Predator has higher damage per shot because nothing he has is hitscan. Meanwhile his TTK is one clip from lmg into a fucking beserker.

Here’s the crazy thing. He has the time sensitive role. So if he disengages to go heal rather than going for a full wipe on your FT that is in your favor.

Someone still needs to test if Perk “pig&shtit” spawns more pigs close to the fire team.
this might be the reason for nearly zero spawns at times and some times like 20 of them spawn.

Dunno needs to be tested.

1 Like

Nope. Pigs spawn on the FT in general.

I don’t actually have any idea that has any actual influence and would be inclined to assume that it doesn’t. But this game is wack sometimes so who knows.

not at all i just dont agree with you and giving my points on the matter is that so wrong?

also as far as how much health well i still disagree even then, im pretty sure the predator ( the hunter) has a health of around say 800hp so with what i normaly run into 9 full heals and i start healing at around 20% so thats 640hp healing per item for a total of 5760hp but if we look at if the fireteam brings all supports and needles with medkits the needles heal for 80% of your health witch is around 152hp per needle and full health for the rest so just in needles alone with no rez thats 1216hp healing if we count the other 6 needles that you get form being brought back thats 2128hp healing now add the 6 full heals per person thats 4560 healing ( form healing to full with thick skin on support) so add those two numbers together thats 6688hp healing THATS NOW not even then.

the fire team can still even in that terms can out heal the pred

Ti doesn’t always even show them to you so i don’t even recommend using it for that i rather listen and track them down myself

It finds them plenty fine for me, could use a range buff though if this change is applied

1 Like

but hey im not shooting you down here i agree the healing is way to much but i would tone it down for both sides not just one.

Curious friendo what average % of health do you lose at each engagement?

Come walk the walk as you talk the talk, we have ideas for boars covered in this mega thread

THE BAN HAMMER! BEHOLD THE ULTIMATE POWER!

2 Likes

Oh no look at that the predator went for the pig right next to the compound noo how unpredictable!
He has “infinite heals” but at the price of two people downing him how can this be?!

1 Like