Boom playstation trophy is glitched

The list said you got this trophy April 26th 2020

Iā€™m talking about you, NOT me. Iā€™m using a second account to work on this trophy. Of course, I got this trophy earlier this year long before patch version 2.08 , but it has nothing to do with this current problem. You said that you earned it in ā€œlast gameā€ implying that it was recently that you got it.

Yeah you donā€™t have that trophy? I got it like my last game

1 Like

You must be dyslectic as you write something about you but act like you were talking about me.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I got this two months ago

Can someone that has the disc version and didnā€™t get the " Learning the Ropes" trophy please play the unpatched tutorial in offline mode to confirm to me that any trophies will pop in that? Iā€™m working up to getting 250 barrels destroyed in that. Iā€™m currently at 77. I just need some hope that Iā€™m not wasting my time. If lazy Illfonic would just finally hot fix this problem that they caused with this patch 2.08 then I wouldnā€™t be doing this nonsense and buying the disc version when I already have the digital version.
BTW, Iā€™m still connected to the internet while doing this. I just pause the download of the 2.08 patch then use offline mode in the gameā€™s menu then choose play then choose tutorial.

Even after this new patch 2.09 , this ā€œBoomā€ playstation trophy still wonā€™t unlock after destroying 250 red barrels. Illfonic, I donā€™t care about peopleā€™s lousy internet connection that gets their game to freeze when exploding barrels. I care about being able to simply unlock a damn playstation trophy.

I destroyed over 250 barrels in digital version with 2.08 and 2.09 added. Then I destroyed over 250 barrels in disc version with only 2.09 added but still no trophy unlocked. FIX IT so we can unlock the ā€œBoomā€ trophy!!!

Weā€™re currently looking into this issue

Thank you for your bug report and sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

Omg thank you. I know Iā€™ve shot around 1000 barrels, I even went to private and played 15 matches in a row shooting 30 barrels each game and still nothing. The traditionalist trophy you just canā€™t claim them you have to just keep hitting them with wrist blades until they die while downed and trophy will pop. Iā€™ve done it with 4 different friends to help them get the trophy. Havenā€™t had any other trophy issues personally yet but I still need like 6 or 7 for platinum, so I donā€™t know about predkor master and claims trophies.

I can confirm that all trophies are unlockable except ā€œBoomā€ trophy after patch 2.08. To unlock the ā€œPredkour Masterā€ trophy, I waited until match timer started before entering the trees. So far for the ā€œBoomā€ trophy on patch 2.09, I shot over 250 barrels and melee over 250 barrels but no trophy. Iā€™m currently testing using grenades and grenade launcher.

Same here Iā€™ve sniped them, assault rifled them, and knifed them.

Also thanks for info

OMG!!! I canā€™t believe that it worked. I got the trophy after exploding 250 barrels with grenades and the D34-D grenade launcher!

2 Likes

Good shit Iā€™m bout to try

What about doing it in the Tutorial mode, are there barrels you can pop in there? Because that works offline.

Which map did you use, because 100km is quite a distance to cover. How exactly did you get it to pop, because Iā€™ve easily ran over 100km with my Scout Class doing laps around Backwater and still havenā€™t managed to get it to register.

I believed you have to complete a match for the counts towards the count. You donā€™t unlock the trophy till the end of a match.

So if you quit early I think it doesnā€™t count what you did.

1 Like