Bounty hunter mode

Hear me out fellas.

Since there is no daily or weekly for the preds maybe a bounty hunter mode to give the pred side a little flavor?

Basically a roster list of very good Predator players showing the class and pred name to fire teams as well as kill count(standard, claim & long claim) etc etc.

Make it like a monthly for fire team with a good bonus for (secure pred body)
Gives the pred side a sense of ownership and pride knowing it hasnt been taken down. As this displays the pred player’s predators loses in this mode and the teams who secured body during that match.

Everyone feel me on this?
(Got the idea from dutches tapes as he hunts them and his encounter with the female pred)

Lmao yo I thought about this,
But not as monthly, but more a weekly thing.

I was also thinking of putting a price on my own head, for a week, and if anyone ran into me in a public match, and managed to kill me, I’d give em like a 20 or 40$ dollar psn card.

Since I havent been killed in a match for months know unless ive let the ft kill me or I’ve crashed lol.

I kinda often let the ft do the mission and extract after I let them reinforce lol.

I kinda rambled there, but ya, I thought about something similar to this like a week or two ago, so I’m with you.

I’d be Interesting to get some kind of leaderboard or something too to see what preds are doing well.