Bow Damage

Just an idea, but I think that the further an arrow flies the more damage it should do. This would reward players for skillful prediction. Imagine that the arrow, once it is sent, gathers momentum for a short period due to a boost mechanism (and this could better explain and justify the stupid red trails they leave) and therefore the further it travels the harder it hits and thus the greater the damage.

Before I send it up the chain, what do you guys think?

3 Likes

I think it should just do higher base damage. Esp headshot.

2 Likes

I think you need to get on the Samurai class, I’m starting to think it’s OP pay to win 🤫😏

Before that they must fix the wrist blade bug

Are you being serious? How so?

1 Like

I say just make it hitscan. Landing a shot as pred is significantly more difficult than landing several shots as FT.

2 Likes

Deadly serious, especially with the Katana. It’s a straight melee beast, better than Beserker. You take reduced melee damage (so those parries sting a little less), bonus melee damage so stack that with fearless and hit them with the Katana with the bleed stack. Supports drop real fast😈

Interesting. I can’t ever hit anything with katana though the tracking is ass. Maybe sickle?

1 Like

The first Heavy Attack with the Katana can be a pain to land, the second Heavy Attack has a better AOE and does more damage. The Light Attack has a better swing arc, so more likely to hit so can be used to get bleed stacks going.

The Sickle is a great alternative, it’s just that I’m a purist so if I’m taking Samurai then I’m taking Katana too. I’m the same with the Jungle Hunter, City Hunter and Elder as in I keep their armour and helmets as default so they represent the movies. But saying that, a Sickle is also a weapon that the ancient warriors used in China and Japan so it fits.