Bow too good?

I understand it seems op the fire team prob needs practice lmao me as a pro zerk still gets mowed down once ina wile and I also use the boy a lot and preds rn need to prob be more buffed not a lot at all tho it’s pretty balanced

Bow and netgun are completely broken.

1 Like

-Kid picks Zerk and bow
-Takes out FT made of grown ups
Your kid is already much better then some players I have played against.

1 Like

if you say so… but arent u all ft players tired of asking more god dam nerfs… lot of things has been changed allready jesus just get off…

2 Likes

Ya if that’s the case holy shit your kinds good bro lmao. Props.

This is all I would do

Bow is fine FFS. A good FT will punish you for using it

3 Likes

Not If predator knows how to play with it, If equal skill level predator and equal FT meets, FT is down easily, thats why people loves bow so much, it makes things easy. And i play both predator and fireteam.

1 Like

Me predator and fireteam player, you only predator?

Funny, I thought this game is only 18+… stupid me…

Ita just recommendation, My point is that even kid can win as predator easily

Predator need buff NOW to make him available for 2+ year old.

3 Likes

no just no! fireteam is easy mode compared too pred to be fully invisible pred has to stand still and not move he can be seen from miles away. you want pred to be nerfed he hardly has any viability as it is. no the cloak shouldnt be removed after being shot then the pred could be chased down and bullied like it was on the first patch for this game when it came out most preds are not that good some you will get that are just by luck the majority get destroyed. ive played mostly ft than pred because que times sucked. the berserker was nerfed and other things changed too compensate

Fully invisible predator when he have to move isn’t logical

how isnt it logical? he becomes only invisible when he isnt moving and can be spotted by people spamming it supposedly the moment he moves he is visible. honestly quit this asinine thinking its ridiculous. just how the ft reinforcing or ammo packs from no where deployed or medkits running at super speed being faster and more agile than the pred being able to parry the pred and light him up like a christmas tree. the ft has way more advantages than the pred if you truly played the ft like you say you would know all of this. instead of being fully against the pred or the little things he has compared to the ft

1 Like

He moves when he draws bow. And those things you mentioned need fixing too, because there is something to fix shouldnt prevent other things to be fixed or nothing would be fixed. I have other feedback about invisible spotting to be removed ;) i was one whom demanded parry to be nerfed and they did. I am complaining about fireteam and predator things equally

Look, if we’re going to go down the realism path and nitpick game mechanics, here it is: Predator would literally one shot with every weapon. Arrow to the chest, wristblades to the chest, caster, combistick, you name it. I’ve yet to meet someone who can get impaled, cut in half, or have their chest blown open with a ball of fucking star material and walk it off.

1 Like

Please post a video of a 8 year old killing the fire team with a bow under two minutes.

Just to erase my doubt of you being a FT main who got rekt by a bow user and have no idea you can see the trails of the arrows.

And do you really let your 8 year old son play a game with violence and gore? No judgement, just curious.

4 Likes

Bows fine.

No splash damage and it has a tracers on the arrow to be spotted. You have to lead far shots, charge them for good hits other wise risk your spam shots being spotted.

This game isn’t very different from most FPS or Third Person Shooters. Its got basic controls and functions.

He’s probably just a good shot with good reaction time because he’s a kid.

1 Like

Not mention the plasma caster has an auto aim/lock on function, higher velocity, and can burn through someone for an instant kill.