Boxing fans

A weight bully would be like mcgregor cutting to 145lbs and almost killing himself when he can fight at 170lbs . A weight bully is someone who cuts extreme weight to have a size advantage 😐

Nah mate , all my bouts were on old dvds 😄 I dont even have them anymore and I was meant to start boxing again recently but I needed injections into my shoulder . It was only amateur but I trained and sparred with amateur champs and a pro

2 Likes

I know wut it is I just wanted an example in your opinion. Which boxers you think are weight bullies?

Oh damn well don’t miss out cus boxing is the shit just 2 men hand to hand to see whos best. No kicking, wrestling, submissions, etc. MMA is koo and all but boxing is the shit in my opinion

I agree but, I will put my money on a good grappler and leg kicker.

A boxer has no defense against a solid mma fighter.

I’d like to see Tyson in his prime against Francis Ngannou.

Or Gene Labelle vs a boxer in his heavyweight class; face off in a cage fight.

Boxers are dangerous against any average or even a dangerous brawler, but in a pool of different types of fighter is not yet tested.

Depends on the fight color couldn’t last in a straight boxing match noticeably gassed out. I think tryson would drop francis. He had it all the power, speed, head movement, angles, and a chin. Francis is strong as fuck but hes also slow compared to prime tyson.

1 Like

Whose color?

Yes mma fighters would be dusted proper in a boxing ring.

I have nothing but respect for boxers it’s a much more challenging sport. Most hits are taken to the head.

Still when considering the best fighter pound for pound (street fight/no rules), you have to take that fight to a cage/arena.

I don’t see even Tyson being as destructive in a cage match as he is in a boxing ring.

In the boxer’s defense getting hit with a punch from Tyson with less glove padding would fukn suck vs his 10oz or heavily padded pro boxing gloves worn in the ring.

1 Like

Yea I’d have to agree

1 Like