Boxing fans

Who seen the davis vs garcia press conferences? What you guys take from both of em

I hope Ryan has his sleeping bag at ringside

1 Like

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ damn nobody him in him a chance. I feel davis will win but i kinda want ryan to win juat to prove everybody wrong

1 Like

I give him a chance , he is a good boxer , I just think tank is more experienced and will shut him down.

1 Like

Yea will be a good fight either way shit the tickets already sold out after 2 days

1 Like

šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ§šŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

You didnā€™t like it? lol

1 Like

Heā€™s angery rn, give him some cool down time :)

1 Like

Angry? He said tank was gonna win and he did why would he be mad?

1 Like

I get mad when I am right all the time

1 Like

Oh ok now it makes sense lol yea but after a lot has come to light it makes me wonder why he wouldnā€™t fight a lot of these guys on a fair playing field? I think heā€™d still be able to win although might not have had as much KOs but i still think he would of won. So wut Ryan said dies kinda make me think but still would like to see a rematch with not as much stipulations.

What came to light?

That he puts the rehydration clause on fighters. I know the usual rebuttle is ā€œwell all fighters do thatā€ still kinda lame tho to not fight a man on a equal playing field and that goes for Floyd, canelo, De la hoya, and all the ppl they say have done it

It seems a lot of fighters have this rehydration clause in contracts , which Iā€™m not entirely against as it stops weight bullies from cutting huge amounts of weight to punch up a midgetā€¦which Iā€™m also not against as I do that without cutting weight on weekendsā€¦little smug assholes

1 Like

Who would be an example as a weight bully?

U got any videos of your fights? U said you did amateur pro? In the ring?

Canā€™t recall your record.šŸ¦¾šŸŽ‰

https://youtube.com/shorts/CBCmcMjTBPg?feature=share

What you guys think of canelo vs ryder? I was surprised, thought ryder was gonna get KOd but heā€™s a tough mf and got a lot of heart. Made me a fan

I thought it wasā€¦

Nothing

I didnā€™t watch it

Not a die hard boxing fan tbh. Used to dig K1 heavy.

Was a Vanderlei Silva fan.

Iā€™m only learning more about boxing because I just started boxing lessons on the weekends two months ago.

My coach recommends and mentions fighters regularly