Branch Change Bug

Here is some footage of just jumping around until this bug occurs. It is very easy to reproduce. Eventually if you jump quick and long enough the predator will just decide to jump down instead of to the next branch or he just falls short of the intended branch. If you press branch change quick enough before he hits the ground you can still fly up to the branch however if looking at it.

this occurs at these times: 1:32 and 1:59

1 Like

There’s that and the bug where he lands on it, but falls through onto the ground while the game still thinks your on the branch.

1 Like

Well mate, that is not the scariest bug with these shitty branches. There is a bug when u jump down but game registering it like u are still ON THE FREAKING BRANCH. So u are running alongside the virtual branch, limited by it, but standing on the ground. U can leap or double crouch to jump, but that is so shitty situation, especially if u accidentally dropped down in the middle of fireteam.

yes there is another one where you get blasted off into the sky and run upwards in the air until you come down again. I haven’t been able to reproduce that one reliably.

Oh god, I hope 1.07 will fix some of that shit

ya it is generally hard also to get the icon to pop up for branch change. it works ok if you have a weapon with a crosshair but without it you have to look dead on. I think they should change the radius for the icon and branch change to become available make it less precise.