Break yo self! Plasma Pistol Problem.

Back when PHG released my P.P was a big problem for all FT. I’d pull it out and drop these busters but today the P.P needs some help. What kind of attention will it be getting? From one of the posts on here Kassinaillia said it would get some kind of attention. If possible I would suggest back to basics.

1. Faster rate of fire
  2. More damage
  3. Reload while mid-air (still isn’t possible since early days right?)
    Add: Shooting while running!!!
    Still got same bugs? : The only problem I had was when the first shot was fired between switching weapons the plasma would be way off target.
3 Likes

Handheld Plasma Pistol was my Scout weapon of choice back in the day I LOVED IT!!! But sadly too many FT mains cried about it for months so they turned it into a shadow of its former glory, its still a viable weapon with the right build and skill (side note: I have never not been able to reload in mid air) but if they would get rid of that ridiculously overblown recoil and add an additional fire mode of something it would be perfect, maybe an incremental stored charge? Maybe map it to R3(for PC whatever key is easiest I guess) press it and you have stacked 2 shots on top of each other, each time you press it it stacks another. Obviously it will stop when you get to 6 stacked shots, but you can fire it at any time and cash in all that damage. Making it like a shotgun maybe creating a larger spread with more projectiles maybe? Or making it like a Mega Man buster? You could even add a whining noise when it stacks that is persistent and increases in volume the more stacks you have or maybe the recoil can scale up based on number of stacks? Theres a lot of cool shit they can do with it that I hope they do as always I’ll keep a small candle lit for it and see what happens 😎👍
@Kassinaillia
@OldKingHamlet
@Courier
Feel free to take these ideas to the bank or board or whoever makes these decisions, TBH if there were different options or little variations on the utility of the already existing weapons it could really spice up the game nicely like the ability to choose rapid fire arrows in place of the charged shot and other stuff like that 👍😎👍

none lol its a ranged weapon.

and they accidentally made it good for a month & everyone had a mental breakdown

Yeah mid-air reloading was handy the Pred just looked a bit goofy while doing it. Stacking damage with a whining noise will put fear in the hearts of FT.

1 Like

Right!?

@Predator97427fr
"So I haven’t seen the second part of the stream(only half of it actually)I’ve juste heard some informations:

-Illfonic will buff both battle axe and handheld plasma caster, but they don’t know how yet."

My bad…this person said it…

1 Like

And expose your position. Quid pro quo.

The pp shoots cum

Get it right

Y’know, what’s funny is that plasma weapons would realistically not have ANY recoil since it doesn’t rely on conventional means to propel the source of damage forward. But y’know, recoil cuz FT angy

3 Likes

they didn’t say that they said “they are looking at these weapons and are unsure what there going to do about them”
which means it’s possible no changes get made or they get nerfed or they get buffed we just know they are looking

1 Like