Breaking News: Jan Johns does voice of Scarface!

Jan Johns voicing the Predator Scarface, who previously appeared in Predator: Concrete Jungle .[1]

I think its breaking news. I have no idea who jan johns is though but apparently she or he played the voice of predator in that old playstation game Concrete Jungle. Maybe what that means is that we will be getting some unique voices from this predator Scarface (Concrete Jungle) which I assume will come at the end of August or September and might have additional Extras content only because it seems like such a big deal to announce it on wikipedia.

Thats all she wrote, don’t bug me about specifics because I have no clue!lol!

I just decided to google search the wikipedia page and there it was.

3 Likes

What for mocap?

Danny Glover?

I hate to break it to you but Scar and Scarface are completely different. We’re getting scar from the AvP film. Not Scarface from the concrete jungle game.

1 Like

Re-read my post, I edited it. I do know that it is scarface… Scar is in AVP.
Why is this confusing. Anyways, I thought we were getting the Scar from the leaked content that someone had posted.

All it means is that the guy that did the voice work for Scarface in concrete jungle, did the voice work for the predators in this game.

When they add scar I can’t see them giving him different audio. Maybe but they’ve only done that with elder so far. If that’s what you mean.

1 Like

See, that’s all it means. Don’t get your hopes up.

I suppose that makes sense.

1 Like

Well I’ll be an orangatangs mother in law!

1 Like

Ohhhhh~~ keep talking Dirty to me big boy~~

2 Likes

Just so i’m not confused, does the Concrete Jungle scarface predator have the same mask as Celtic Predator from AVP?
Actually, it is similar. I just answered my own question! LOL!

It was based off of the Gaurdian mask from P2. This DLC will be worth getting!

Yes with one Diffence
Scar has get this i know its shocking

a scar.

but really its just a red paint stripe down the left side of his mask

They’re the same masks, with small differences

1 Like

I don’t get it. “Jan Johns - Predator (female)” ?? As if the sounds were any different? I do remember though that in one of the games trailers the sounds from the female predator were a little different to the male, but somehow, that never made it to the actual game. Theres also a different roar in the trailer, but in the game we have that one generic roar they used for everything.

1 Like

Yeah I guess they scrapped the different roars and just forgot to update the credits.

wait is the new game mode tied with Scarface?
is it like OoO i think i found fucking cool idea for a gamemode and i so hope that the new game mode is what im thinking it is

I’m sure Scarface will come, not sure with a gamemode but he will come

that already made a Tweet too a guy that asked about it. both a map and at least one gamemode is Coming i dont know if its on t he 28th but its coming