Bring back Jungle Hunter 87

You don’t have to be, its fine. I was thinking that it must be a language barrier or something ;-) I’m sorry If you felt offended, but I did not insulted you, nor was it my intention.

1 Like

Hi rajput from india … . I am a great fan of predator 1987 movie. I need that’s skin. While we compare other predator in the game. but 1987 jungle hunter body shape and accessories looks like really awesome. Playing as 1987 predator it changes enter game visualization. The predator has perfect body structure with out this jungle hunter 1987 original movie predator. I can’t keep full love effect in the game. It’s hurts me while playing. Not only me those who purchased newly it hurts them also. sir Charles bathel u told me the 1987 mask and mini gun will open in loot box. By reaching out levels. Mask. It’s ok. But Wat about 1987 jungle hunter body structure. Sir Charles bathel I am requesting u please release total full body of 1987 jungle hunter predator in the loot box. Otherwise total pre bonus inspired from original movie total pack re-release has a dlc pack. I am waiting for u. I hope in coming days… about u people really great. Making this type of game. Sounds effect and total game. Really no words to say it’s kicks… please re release . from india

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphon

4 Likes

Imagine: your on the PHG forums but you can’t afford a computer>2021

Why would I use a computer for a forum

2 Likes

Tada

1 Like

It says its an issue. It doesn’t say its an exploit. IT was an issue, speds were crying to their mom, like you are now.

That was the issue.

Still it wasn’t supposed to be in the game
That’s why it was labeled a issue

1 Like

Who the fuck are you.

I’m Durbs

1 Like

Noone will remember that.

Damn look at my stats compared to yours
Some people gonna remember that

1 Like

What stats? I suck dick on my own time not everyone elses weirdo.

Some nobody attacking Durbs?

@Jysty Now you will experience the full power of the Dark Side of The Force.

3 Likes

Thats some deeep autism you got going on there buddy.

Eyy yo, @TheSenate, get up in this guy’s (@Jysty) face and bust his ass with the force! 😅

2 Likes

Bring him back, why is he missing from some preorder purchaser?
Mines right were he belongs.

1 Like

Toxic much ?

4 Likes

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Jysty the forum clown? I thought not, self awareness seems scarce these days. Jysty the forum clown was a fool so ignorant and so full of himself, that he harassed other users to make himself feel better. He had such a knowledge of the prick side, that he could even make the more passive forum members pissed off. The stupid side of posting here is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Fortunately, he told the forum what little he thought, and he was disliked by everyone. Ironic, he could not effectively humiliate others, but could humiliate himself on the forum.

7 Likes