Bring back Jungle Hunter 87

Says the one with a fucking black berry hypocritical cunt jesus christ i thought that company died years ago

1 Like

So, like you have autism and people don’t mention this why?

Just ignore that guy

1 Like

Ignore that guy he’s being a troll

1 Like

Yeah that’s a fair assessment. He underestimated the power of Palpamemes.

Pretty sure that might be Deadeyebuddha tbh let’s see what his thoughts on target isolation are lol.

1 Like

Just let’s call him skidmark for short

If he is, then image

1 Like

It’s not fair to loyal fans who put in numerous amount of hrs into this game. I had no idea this game existed and missed out on the pre order.

If you would use your brains a bit, and be a bit quicker or smarter and research, you would easily find out that you can get the closest to JH’87 (literally with one or two minor things of difference) if you purchase the Hunting Party (“Predators” Movie pack, more exactly the Captured one). Play some games to earn the 87 mask from field lockers and voila.

End of story and you’re welcome.

1 Like

If you were a true fan you wouldn’t play this shit

1 Like

https://youtu.be/H_-LVBqU3g8 here is how I can get as close as possible

I should put a dollar in a jar for how many times people have necro’d 87 jungle hunter threads. Gonna have enough to buy a PS5 on Ebay.

1 Like

Imagine being a Predator fan and now know that this game existed!! I wouldn’t call myself a fan

Well sometimes fans miss out on info

Its the closest u can get, if u wasnt supporting the game and pre-ordered

Captured Predator is a knockoff version.

Things change.

???

They most probably did that “knockoff” predator also to shut up whining immature folks who can’t understand that they can’t own some stuff or everything they wish to. Like stuff that come with pre-orders, and also more serious things they can’t cope in not owning, due to things like their narcissistic psycho-sociopathic manic behaviors.

3 Likes