broken field lockers

it can’t be that with level 150 and so many open field briefcases and I have only found 2 trophies and 2 skulls, fix the field briefcases, yesterday I opened 400 and only got a repeated mask (gold) and a repeated skulls, the current chances of get something are paltry

How many lockers are you buying at once?

I open 2 to 3 hundred a day and get at least 2 mythics out of them!

yesterday I opened 400 including the vt of the duplicates, 0 mythical trophies and a repeating skull

2 Likes

Maybe the rng gods dont like you?

Idk! Maybe its timing? Or maybe it is a bug!

Fucking gods hajajja

1 Like

Your not making the appropriate sacrifices!
Either that or your getting punished because didnt you get a 87JHcode from @Arnie.schwarzewigger

I am the first

1 Like

Illfonic is punishing you lol!

Fuck em

I found that buying no more than 20 at a time worked better , but it was probably just a coincidence.

The boxes suck ass , I have most of the trophies (apart from the latest ones) and I only got them when the rotation was more likely before they made it awful again. They need people to grind and thats why I think the rotation of the boxes is god awful . They suck at making a game engaging

I only buy field lockers when the last three digits are 500 or more since the devs said we should be saving up VT

Look what fucking shit, 0 trophies

200 field lockers and all repeated, no trophies and the gold rewards masks repeated, amazing

They definitely arent “broken” you could always buy all mythical item to reduce your chances of getting duplicates but i have all the trophies they arent that hard to get you just have to be patient