BTW your guns are still a problem

Since Kass is gone & I know she never did her job and didn’t hand data over/communicate feedback, since you’re back in the saddle and say you see our Feedback, what we bring you. I’d like to finally see some response to this. @OldKingHamlet

Though to be frank considering how history has gone I really don’t expect any so I’m mainly just posting this to scream into the void for amusement on a slow Thursday

And here is all the relevant data from said video & testing.

Test Subject – Mr Black (1500HP) with Impenetrable (20% Bullet Resistance)
Test 1 – Isabelle (No Damage buffs)
Test 2 – Assault + Deadly + Yautja’s Bane (40% Bullet Damage buff, 30% Prototype Plasma Rifle Buff)

QR – 4 (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 56 bullets to kill
QR – 4 (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 42 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)

G-ROW (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 50 bullets to kill

G-ROW (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 37 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)

AR-W (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 42 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)
AR-W (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 32 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)

GOSL-R (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 39 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)
GOSL-R (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 30 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)

Pitbull (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 45 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)
Pitbull (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 34 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)

Mercenary (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 50 bullets to kill
Mercenary (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 38 bullets to kill

Hammerhead (No Buffs vs Impen Mr Black) – 52 bullets to kill
Hammerhead (40% Buff vs Impen Mr Black) – 39 bullets to kill (Doesn’t have to reload with Extended Mag)

Prototype (No Buffs vs Mr Black) – 52 blasts to kill
Prototype (30% Buff vs Mr Black) – 43 blasts to kill

4 Likes

@OldKingHamlet please, please take the time to look at and make notes of this. I understand your team is quoted to have said the balancing was made to cater to the casual FT player, but these numbers and video evidence point towards and incredibly unfair balance when applied to either one experienced player and four casuals, or two or more experienced players for a full team. The damage output coupled with precision aiming creates a very unbalanced situation for Predator players, even experienced ones, due to the damage-to-health ratio. As seen here, the majority of the assault rifles can deplete one of the highest HP Predators with less than a single clip. Stacking damage from perks, passives and other players such as Dutch 87 Leader, with two or more experienced players, it becomes almost impossible for a Predator to engage without being completely wiped out in seconds. It forces them to retreat to a strictly distanced playstyle, but even then a team with good aim and coordination can shoot a Predator out of the tree with ease.

The only possible recourses to this issue that I see, is either bring down the overall damage of all assault rifles, increase all Predator health and bullet resistance, or increase the damage output of certain ranged Predator weapons (bow, combistick, plasma pistol and castor), the latter to compensate and compete with the insane damage output of the FT.

2 Likes

I’d also like to point out that upon reaching 500HP, every Predator Allegedly gets a Defence Buff scaling up to 25%. Which when combined with Impentrable should mean that they take 45% less damage from Bullets (Not counting how certain Preds have innate Bullet Resist like Scout who should reach 54%) and yet as we see here even with that Allegedly in play Mr Black can still die from as little as 30 bullets from a SINGLE FT player.

This 25% Defence Buff under 500HP is something I forgot to list under the video’s original description & the post above but yes, that is also to account for and just makes the damage look even worse… if it is even working at all, considering this game’s track record I can believe it ain’t working.

2 Likes

In all my matches against good teams, or just dicking around, every time I’ve hit 500 or less HP I’ve noticed no difference whatsoever in defense. Even watching other players on youtube, same thing. If there is supposed to be some kind of buff, its either cancelled out due to FT bullet/class/perk/passive damage, or its simply nonexistent.

2 Likes

So basically fireteam buffs hard counter impenetrable. So much for equality.

Do you PS players just stand still and eat all the damage when you play or what?

If you did a similiar test as Predator with let’s say Wolf-Assasin + Down Range, you will 2 shot every FT class from behind. 2 shots to down, 2 shots to kill. Or 1 hit with smart disk, from behind and hitting the head, would also be classed as pretty overpowered.

The game is balanced after PS pubs with other random players, not premades, not PC players, no competitive action. What do you expect to get out from this?

Friendly regards, The AmmuNation.

3 Likes

It’s a gradual buff. At 480 health, it’s only a 1% difference. At 20 health it’s 24% difference. It really only adds about 71 health to all predators, so it’s not really a difference maker. It just might give you a moment to notice you’re getting melted and hopefully leap out of danger before you’re winded.

You missed the 3 day grace period , he’s busy playing ghostbusters now

1 Like

PS >PC

Kind regards - Los Santos Customs

1 Like