Buff Beserker

Bear traps should be retrievable also

Audio Decoys and Motion sensors should be standard equipment and not require equipping
but then they would have to create more gear etc which would get in the way of all the shiny skins they’re trying to push.

1 Like

I actually personally believe health kits should be standard in the current state that boars are in it’s stupid not to take a health kits.

Agreed, or double the number of heals the Predator currently recieves because two is a joke when compared to what I have available as FT.

Yeah even if I don’t load out with a medkit which I never do because I play Dutch I still know where a majority of the health kits are where it’s not a problem.

Of course, you wouldn’t know anything about squad structure, chain of command and respecting our superiors. You’re just a jungle rat, some vagrant scavenging in the jungles looking for free coke and something to eat, but don’t worry you’ll pick it up. Just keep doing what you’re doing, hiding behind us and occasionally lifting up that sniper rifle😈

Unlike you kiddo, I havent done drugs.
Sorry, I’m not a junkie.
But I do like how you grabbed a brick to snort before you fkn left in your chopper.

Please stop fabricating shit, dont come off anymore delusional.

That was for
Zeus, he wanted a sample
 remember?đŸ€«

Uh huh sure.
Btw you got something on your nose there buddy.

Residue from the flashbangs you fuckers keep throwing😏

Now quit your bitching and get stitched up😝

NEVER!

IM FKN GOING WITH THIS BARREL!!!

Fly Fire, Fire Fly!!!đŸ’„đŸ€Ł

1 Like

Bump for the Buff