Buff Dutch 2025

He has 160 hp not 185. He has 10 more hp than Assault class and only 5 than Dutch 87. Dutch 87 is also more tanky because he has 10% damage reduction as passive perk. 10 hp more dont change the number of shots you need to get downed. Dutch 2025 is absolutly not as good as Dutch 87 and Assault class. Then if you say that the class is viable I could say everything is viable in quick plays with this balance. I played only grimtech pistol suppressor , no perk mo gear on scout and still won, same for third shot gun and same for only knife. This game is a joke for fireteam. But talking about high level Dutch 2025 is not as good as the other classes, simply.

2 Likes

Well he has 185 because you run thick skin hoss. Every time hahah. The point when he dropped was he’s kinda between assault and support. And for that role he’s really good. Again. You say being at 185 Hp is not better than 175. Well except anytime you down the predator with 10 health or less remaining lol. Then you’re all hyped. He’s not supposed to be OP and If you made him stronger the other classes would see no play. He’s just right there between assault and support. That’s the point of his class. And yeah with Dutch 87 you can mud up for damage reduction but do that math and see how much less reliable you are suddenly. Predator leaps in and you… mud up? I think not. All the classes have there place atm

Or. You could be an assault, with 175 HP, still a 10 health difference, with deadly, and ADDITIONAL weapon damage from assaults passives, AND he can run a UAV for pred detection, or a health kit. Or you could run unleashed and get those pred melting nades. And your guvung up those advantages for 10 health. As for 87 he may be slower but he’s more comparable to the scout than Dutch. His gear quality is just as good but he has 2 more perk points and more stanima at the cost of 5 health.

Buff in moderation. Not huge ones

Your giving Dutch advantages that assault has too, but not counting them for assault,

1 Like

man you can go to private and test damage of Pred weapons, you dont have to judge by sensation but by tests. The extra hp of dutch don’t change anything literally. Dutch op? dude one small buff plus nerf to assault and dutch 87 could only make the game more fair considering the only classes I have seen online are dutch 87, Support and Assault. No one play Recon, Scout or Dutch 2025. Yautja Bane is the best perk btw.

dude do you really think I am stupid? You will be already full of mud if the Pred jumpon you. Also…jump on you for what? Melee? Becasue even scout with 125 hp cand estroy the pred in melee range so there is no discussion if the scenario you are talking about is Pred going full melee.

1 Like

You aren’t just mudding up all the time throughout fights hoss I don’t know what predators are letting that happen but certainly none of the good ones I know. I mean your argument is Dutch 87 is good so Dutch 2025 is bad which is just not how that works. They are both good. Also thick skin is the best perk not Bane.

Considering going down is a death sentence against a good predator you’d much rather have more HP. The FT has plenty of damage to go around. Yes if you can have them both (like 87 can) run them both. If you can only have 1 take the extra 25 HP

I think the best way to clarify is by asking a simple question. Do you play with cross play OFF?

No lol

who are these Predator players you are talking about? "Considering going down is considered a death sentence " , they must be really strong.

Ok do you play predator?

no, I have played predator maybe 2 or 3 times since day one

Ok are you on pc or ps4?

ps4

Ok same. You can play with my bois sometime and I’ll show you what I mean. So keep in mind most randoms suck ass and you can basically run any comp and get away with it. But when the predator is good he can just spam your body with plasma caster and you and any would be reviver are dead. The only way around this is the self Rez or the super op support trait lol.

didnt know about that tactic, sounds very hard to do . Is there a tutorial to do it?

Ok I can sense your troll hahaha but go ahead and play me or one of my Duhds and you’ll see this is super simple and effective

Ya but how many times do you honestly survive with 10 HP in situations where it actaully matters.

I feel like I can honestly say more than you’d think. I mean yeah not like every single game. Usually you just shat down the predators throat before health matters. But in the tough matches every single HP matters. Like I’ve positively had to have a stand off parrying and knifing a predator till the bois roll up and ended at like 5 hp before. In which case if I were assault I’m dead. So yeah. Not all the time, but when it works it’s clutch, which is where I feel like all classes should be, he’s just the bruiser assault class to me

Looks like I have an experiment to do.

yaaay.

1 Like

Yeah I mean he’s definitely not weak but it’s player preference really