Buff FT nerf pred

Wow never even realised that just been doing the same thing for awhile. your the only person to say something. Lol

So many gifs/vids/memes go unnoticed because of this

1 Like

Aww really nothing else after my last comment. Aww but it was so much fun. I was enjoying our time together. 😭😋

Yep

Yep

Sawz50 needs a nerf as well as field medic.

It does 57 damage per shot without charge. That’s an issue, because that’s 171 damage in 3 quick shots. That’s why it’s so easily spammed.

Maybe reducing the total ammo for all weapons wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Impenetrable got a big buff, 10% >>> 20% reduced damage from bullets. Probably why the predators are harder to kill.

Everything changed when assault’s passive got buffed and deadly, unleashed, leader, and sniper got added. That would be patch 2.08.

Net gun is no cheaper then using guns lol.
Honestly, while the easier path would be nerfs, if we just increase pred damage to be as deadly as ft, and give pred more tech and gear, to have way more options during a match, then it could work.

i don’t feel like typing this stuff out again nor do i want to to rot in off topic these are the kinds of changes/additions we need not just blatnent %+ or %- increases/decreases

This thread is about nerfing FT. When that happens, newer players will get even more destroyed than usual.

Fuck em.
Preds suffered enough.

Dunno if that’s very logical considering the game’s weaning playercount…

We need a FT tutorial. I think that would mitigate this issue. And not a shitty one like the Predators.

2 Likes

You’re right.
The main thing is, none of these things that make ft broken, actually help out new or lower tier players.

We cant just focus on new ppl otherwise others will leave.

Ah…so we cater to newer FT instead of newer Pred players.

Why not just unpotato FT as much as possible and make it competitive?

Ya it’s like Spawn killing it should be outside the map where Predator can’t get to that only FT can but only at reinforcements

Hell no.

It’s strategically sound

First off people would just camp there.

Second, ft doesnt need anything more.
It should be a risk to reinforce,
Not given to them for free.

STFU FT needs everything buff FT nerf pred. Nerd.

🤗

giphy(1)

I hope you get the bow bug again.

Now we’re just trying to hurt each other 😧

1 Like

Lmao that’s what this game does to all its players.
It tears us apart xD.

I blame @REYNOSO_FUA11