Buff FT nerf pred

This is from the IGN review right when the game came out. Imagine if they played it now. Now it’s pred has no answer for one gun firing at him, not four.

1 Like

Because hes cam jump, climb trees and go invisible, but on the whole ammo thing I’m just staying neutral on it. Alot of people is already offering the idea to the dev. Well to be fair the melee was kinda busted at first that any 13 year old could just throw on berserker and melee everything and win, that’s why on reddit of predator names they add berserker name of :13 old child. Lol other then that I’m fine with his plasma caster and all. Even through the net gun was cheap at first all you have to do is have a partner to cut you.

1 Like

No. Melee wasnt, people just didnt know how to play back then.
Ppl didnt parry, didnt do any of the shit you see people doing now.

So net gun is cheap too?

Dude I’m so god damn tired of ft mains and ft focused players.

Never in any game have I heard so many stupid things.

Like from the start of this game I pretty much have been trying to make it so the game is balanced, and as best as it can be.

When we had full room slam I was one of the few pred mains, at the time, I’m not a main anymore really, that called it out for being too strong.

You know what’s cheap?
Guns.
Guns have always been the most cowardly bitch made way to fight, tho a few times they can be cool.

So you have a side who all play like bitches, do way too much damage, have the complete advantage As the game is now, yet you have the audacity To complain about anything that pred has?
When it’s all sub par as it is?

5 Likes

Pretty sure melee was always kinda crap to begin with. And your excuse for wanting nerf’s is based on he can jump, climb trees, and go invisible which is really easy to see and what a 13 year old kid does against new players being new himself? You are joking right?

3 Likes

It was scrubs and noobs that got ran over cause they didn’t play well.

You can tell who never got over it.

But shooting mask off in two shots,
Killing in less than 4 secs,
Feild medic, rushing the mission in 4-5 minutes, this fine, perfectly ok

3 Likes

I said it WAS cheap. Try reading and not skimming

Oh yeah the roof slam, yeah well that was kinda ehh, because if your underneath solid steel and concrete then it shouldnt have down as much as before. But now it feels better balanced

I said I’m staying netural on it. I see nobody reads everything here like geez. Try reading between the lines, because I’m talking about the first melee when the game first launched I’ve been playing since release.

I’m not.
I read your post, if I didnt I would told you.

The net was never cheap.
But way to ignore pretty much what I said.

Ft has everything and every advantage right now.
Which is what bothers and pisses me off.
And it’s not that I’m fully on the preds side cause if I could change up ft, I’d add movement like mirrors edge or dying light.

But wed probably have to slow ft movement down a bit.

And ya roof slam is whatever now. It feels fine.

I’m telling you as a launch player, nothing was broken or too much except roof slam and trapping the radio.

Trapping the radio before was cheap.
But I never did it before they got reinforced.

Unfortunately in trying to prevent that, they fucked over the traps, they’re pretty useless now.

2 Likes

Or you can just outright state your thoughts like a normal person instead of having people have to guess what you mean out of the nonsense you are spewing.

And as I said melee has been pretty crap since the beginning with horrid tracking, damage being soso, only difference was people didn’t parry. Now they do.

Problem is, ft runs off mage mentality.
Since they’re range they get touchy and pissed off cause they got pressure on them.

Difference is, they were never helpless cause guns dont require cast time.

Things werent as bad as you and some other players say, at the beginning.

Nobody knew how to effectively fight the pred.
That was the problem.

2 Likes

Its was good enough before 2.0 if you knew how to pull it off.

Now?
Useless lol.

1 Like

You are right on some points but so is alot of people, all we can do here is whine, cry bitch at each other all day. But the dev’s have the finally say in all. I’m just here to get entertainment maybe throw my opinion around and it goes all to hell. Like on Twitter here. Lol so might as well have fun with it. You have seen how I have done that with you several times in the past on the fourms. But I have seen alot of predators rekt on the ft more then vise versa. There is more angry ft then predators and when I play and the predators get mad. It feels like such a high man. Lol

Tracking was still pretty bad, I’ve had a few games that literally the melee swing being too close on top of them swing through them or the tracking not even come close to following

2 Likes

I know what i like now is that attacks wont go through walls anymore. That was a needed change. Beacuse that got annoying

You don’t see many angry Predator’s because devs have shit on us so badly that it’s to be expected. We also don’t act like a bunch of whiney entitled assholes like MOST FT’s do begging to nerf predator every 5 minutes because one out of the 10 you beat stomped your ass.

Swear most FT mains think they are hot shit, yet don’t seem to get the dev’s hand everything to them. Literally nowadays if you lose to the predator you are pretty trash considering you have 4 people in a group with op loadouts.

2 Likes

I feel like you had a stroke at the end there cause I didn’t understand that at all.

Idk what you say your doing with me, but all I’ve ever tried to do on here is get the game to a good spot, by stating the facts on how the game is and its problems and sometimes a few solutions.

If you could explain that last part tho, starting at- but I have seen a lot of predators rekt on the ft.

Everything from there on I can’t make heads or tails.

Really wasnt that bad.

You’re arguing with a guy who hides under the map like Fantasma, so you’re wasting your breath.

1 Like

Wouldn’t doubt if it was the same person or they were related.