Buff FT / Nerf Pred

sure thing PAL

1 Like

I like your armored helmet.

1 Like

Buff illfonic so they can fix their trash game

1 Like

Anyone who thinks the Predator is more OP than the Fireteam is retarded and hasnā€™t played this game at a high level

Yes and no. Against an uncoordinated team, Pred is very OP. Against a team that in on comms and works together, very much in FTā€™s favor (but not impossible). Even against good FT members in a 1v1-2 scenario, the Pred is well equipped to take them out if the player is good. Its all about the skill of the player.

Yeah of course because the randoms in this game are so dogshit and donā€™t even know how to reinforce but against good players as long as they can aim and have good weapons like the Hammerhead, SAWZ-50, 1011-12 then theyā€™ll just shred the Preds health with not even a full magazine. And dont even get me started on Field medics, Recon tracker and PDL

3 Likes

They can be beaten, though. For example, Iā€™ve watched Samhain go against his russian deathsquad buddies using a SCOUT, and still win. Iā€™ve seen him using overpowered FT meme builds against the same friends as Pred, and lose. Its all about the skill. I can run any number of these meta builds, but Iā€™ll still shit if I donā€™t know how to play the game good enough to use them.

Yeah Iā€™ve got 7 kills against PC premades with Scout aswell. Iā€™ve also killed 4 supports in 2 mins with the smart disc. Iā€™ve also used meme Berserker war club and battle axe builds and beaten PC teams, and Iā€™m on PS4, but this game still needs balancing as it is pathetically one sided if you take the best of both sides and put them against eachother. The Fireteam is still miles more overpowered, they can out damage the Predator in seconds, they can quick heal multiple times, they can pinpoint the predators location for more than 10 secs at a time, they can insta revive team mates, of which against good teams takes a shit ton of tryharding, they can camp in glitch spots, they can snipe the predators mask off with 2 shots from across the map. The Fireteam can second wind a Predator with about 3 or 4 frag grenades with or without Yautjas bane, whereas on Predators 2010 Mr Black had at least 8 grenades blow up in front of his face, and he didnā€™t even take a scratch, just got sent flying. I could go on, but Iā€™d just be wasting my time because Glitchfonic are never going to fix Fireteam Cunting Grounds

Youā€™re a word magician sir

2 Likes

I counted 13 commas. Appropriate for a Voorhees.

1 Like

My new favorite name for this abomination.

3 Likes

What? Are you comparing this game to the movies?
Pred 1, Pred got down by hand made weapons and a tree trunk.
Pred 2, pred got down after 5 or 6 shotgun shots.
Pred 2010, Pred got down after 3 katana slices.
Need more?

8===>~

Buff AI, nerf boars

Thank u lol

Your welcome

šŸ˜ˆ I have my ways