Buff FT / Nerf Pred

Guys check this bs out, not even joking, I ALMOST died. Why is this a thing?

#toohard
#predsostrong

4 Likes

Pfff

1 Like

nerf buffs! Buff Nerfs!!!11!

I hate that, that is even possible 😒

2 Likes

Finally! The video evidence we need to show how broken and OP these damn preds are.

3 Likes

No, really… Pred using what I believe is the fastest weapon, FT member only 150 health, no parry involved… Damn!

Combistick is no where near the fastest weapon

the AK is the best melting choice for any FT who play with 2 braincell i love it and hate it at the same time x’)

You’re absolutely right. At first, I thought it was the elder sword. But still…

haha Its hilarious how you all agree to this BS. The predator is supposed to be OP… ITS A PREDATOR. Stop complaining!

1 Like

It’s a joke
It’s been a running joke for a while now

I hate that it’s the AK that’s op, it’s such a fucking cliche. The only people who use it in the real world are communist militias… like shit the lmg or scar should be the ones wrecking the pred. Not a fucking soviet artifact.

BRO I ALMOST DIED BTFU WHY IS THAT EVEN A POSSIBILITY??? DONT APOLOGIZE FOR HOW OP PREFATRS ARE

1 Like

Wtf is illfonic thinking why is pred allowed to even get FT to half hp?
Im so sick of whiny preds asking for melee reworks because theyre trash and cant kill 4 FTs with a fourth of their DPS while locked in animations.

A combistick combo shouldnt come anywhere near killing an FT and pred should die in half of that magazine.
I dont know why second wind is even in the game its spoonfeeding garbage and there should be a specialization to automatically parry when hipfiring because its very skillful and no one should come that close to dying to these OP preds. Disgusting.

1 Like

So… do you want to try that again… but in english? Also with a cringe name like that, I aint going to take you seriously.

You never seen the predator movies? Clearly not. The pred should be 2x its current strength not less. Go cry elsewhere.

pred is a giant alien warrior with ultra advanced gadget capable to dinitegrate an human with a blast… humans have bullets and the team…

Pred must be OP for god sake, a good humans team can blast a pred in very easy way if they use strategy…this is the sense of the game… git gud or die.

1 Like
2 Likes

extreme sarcasm my guy

1 Like

Not your guy, buddy.

1 Like