Buff the Dutch

I like turtles

1 Like

Comeā€™on ppl now, smile on your brother everybody get together try to
BUFF THE DUTCH RIGHT NOW!

DO IT!

Will Dutch 87 be buff? Something tells me he will be as fast as others like scout but his stamina will be just the same.

His automatic weapon will have an underbarrel grenade launcher (we already got this) and steady hip firing actionā€¦i still donā€™t know what that is.

My guess is that there will be a smaller complete top and bottom crosshair for accuracy and have relatively the same recoil as a Hammerhead with a silencer.

His mudup will probably be longerā€¦because he has less clothing.

Until he is release, Ilfonic, keep in mind we are buying a young Dutch and we deserve something more than 2025 Dutch.

Dutch Schaeffer, I summon you from the depths of the hidden dimensions, where you lurk in the shadows away from the light, to bring you back from the dead; to place you into the fires of danger once again; in the heat of the jungle where the deadliest of the species have come for blood! This is not an invitation, this is a death sentance! You will not survive, but if you play with the death squad you will learn. And learning about your survival is only the beginning!

NO! just make 1987 dutch good fuck 2025 dutch

They seem to be doing that.

How so? The stats are WORSE for randoms. Move 2 from stamina to gear and then we can talk. In a team you can make him work by having other people bring the goods but for randoms? Its worseā€¦

Then its the almost the same as Dutch 2025 which then its pointless it should be a skin at that point, if Im paying for another dutch I want his stats to be different, most people know fireteam meta so that isnt a problem unless you get complete newbies but most of the time you wonā€™t. Its a team game his stats should be centered around a team.

This one has even less gear but more perks.

87 Has 7 gear and 11 Perk.
25 Has 8 gear and 9 perk

25 has more health and gear but less stamina. Stamina is pretty much useless so the 87 one ends up being worse then 25 oneā€¦

More perks means different builds which imo is good more variation. And stamina atleast for me is usefull I run Scout alot plus more stamina means easier to parry the predator at this point his stats are objective some will like some wont but it isnt a terrible stat spread Ive seen worse.

Different builds when it comes to perks, gear on the other handā€¦ We already have more high perk classes but less high gear classes. Its also the ā€œcoolā€ looking classes that get no gear and so randoms donā€™t have much gear.

Stamina is pretty much useless. Running? Do the slide trick, parry the pred? Iā€™ve parried the pred by standing in front of him some 7 or so times on a support.

Stamina at this point for FT is clearly the worse stat and not by little.