Buff the New Pred's Gear to 10

He is a scout class with 5 less Perks !!
So at least buff his Gears to 10 !!
Why Not ?!
why we have to use a scout class with same HP and less Perks ?!
you wanna say for “assasin class” ?! Yeah but it’s not enough for a dlc in my opinion

7 Likes

he’s not FT so no

thank you for buying the DLC come again

2 Likes

J’espère qui vont le mettre à 16 point d’atouts pour se différencier du scout classique et le rendre correct et faire vendre se dlc predator qui est juste magnifique

Same HP
Same Gears
5 Less Perks !!!
Awesome
Give me just one reason to play with this class
The only good thing about this class is Assasin class for a fast Pred , and that’s it

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I wanted out of that pred I heard it was a scout and very similar in stats but once I found out it was nine gear points it was a no purchase for me you can take those perk points to balance it out but I want at least 10 gear points

1 Like

Ofcours man
5 less Perks means you can’t use impenetrable for your skiny Pred !!!
So at least give him 10 gears to use BEAR TRAPS !!!

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts…

1 Like

Pay to lose haha. He is just a worse Alpha overall.

2 Likes

Exactly bro
What should we play a weaker scout ?!
Lol
Buff New Pred

He looks cool.

2 Likes

I really dont like cosplay preds, taking a human aztec look and putting in a Predator doesn’t fit for me. Not my thing.

1 Like

To each their own. I love the design.
Have you read “Hunters”? The first tome?

2 Likes

I think only the first comic, didn’t like much, I’m more into the novels than comics, from what I heard he is from there, but I don’t remember.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter how cool or silly he looks he’s pointless to use… Doesn’t matter how cool you look when you’re a clump of neon blood…
Buff new pred.

2 Likes

The Sawz-50 sniper guy on a premade team doesn’t care you are looks cool or not as a Pred LOL

3 Likes

Why in the hell would I want to play a lesser predator regardless of lore. Hell might as well put a baby predator in there that rolls around cuz he’s still tubby LOL. This is still a game and there still needs to be a balance especially when you’re paying for something it would be different if you were just paying for the skin and this is what it looked like put it on your Hunter put it on your scout whatever but this is an actual character, and it’s useless right now.

1 Like

Il est magnifique le faites de mettre tout types de predator comics film bandes dessinés tout ça montre que Le predator quoi qu’il soit niveau classe esthétique bio masque armure tout c’est l’extraterrestre le + redoutable de l’univers se predator est tout simplement parfait

Guys on premades don’t care about a ton of things - most of things even.

Buff Isabelle’s perk points also while you’re at it.

3 Likes

And buff Dutch 2025. The only class that has some logic in being OP.

Valky might have now something worthy to make up for the lack of traps, but then classes like Zerk, Viking, Samurai, Scout needed more of a buff than her.

1 Like