bug fix sound

I wanted to inform you of a problem that is happening on ps4, it is about a sound problem before starting the game, sometimes not even the voice of the mission sounds anymore within it. Only the sound effects of the environment, the boars and the shots are heard the predator is not heard and only the camouflage and plasma cannon effects are heard, and finally not even the voices of the characters sound, they could solve that error on ps4, that ruins the experience, thanks have a good afternoon

i don’t know if this is important but i noticed that when the audio is cut out there aren’t any subtitles whatsoever

It is true I have it with subtitles and the voices do not appear or sound but they must correct it if it is unpleasant to play like that I hope they solve it as soon as possible

This has been reported many many many many times since months ago and they have done nothing about it.

Please let us spread this message so that it reaches the developers of the game to the people that this happens to them, let them know in the bug report because the more people send this they will see that it is serious and the truth is that I have not acquired new dlc because it seems to me very ugly that this has been happening for months and they do nothing about it, solve it on the console

They have told us “it’s under review” many many many many times, and a lot of us still get this issue randomly. Some times more than others.

I hope it’s true because playing like this is overwhelming and ugly, it completely ruins the gaming experience and doesn’t make you want to play, so far I hope they solve it because that’s what takes away my will to acquire new dlc, in the next update or before this problem is corrected

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you: I’ve been waiting for this and mostly, the frames per second drop issue (which makes the game simply unplayable) since MONTHS ago… you do the math.