Bug on trees on "Derailment" & "Headquarter" maps (with videos)

Hi,

I’m on PS4.

Trees are bugged on Derailment.
When the predator jumps from branch to branch, he misses and falls.

… In “Headquarters”, by day it works very well … But at night, it’s crazy!
He climbs the tree, and when he gets to the branch, he falls.

The game is unplayable there.

To the Illfonic team: can we hope that this bug will be fixed quickly?
The PS4 player already starts with a handicap (no fine adjustments to the configuration of the controller / latency / crashes), it is not necessary to disgust him even more …

Still no response from the Illfonic team …

The team is currently out of the office for thanksgiving break, so we unfortunately can’t look into this more until Monday

1 Like

Ah yes Thanksgiving … Happy feast then!
Thanks Kassinaillia

… turkey: eating grounds…

Well, it’s been 3 days since the turkey should be digested but still no response from the Illfonic team…

An angel passes.

Would I be the only one to encounter this bug?
Does it only bother me?
An Update would be welcome …

So just to reiterate, you’ve only encountered these issues on Derailment and Headquarters (night)? No issues with Headquarters (day)?

It’s a think on all maps 😗

I’ve encountered a specific issue on Derailment (day) by the way the Predator doesn’t reach the branch when jumping to it as showed in video.
On Headquarters (night), on this tree near “Ewok’s houses” the predator can’t stay on the branch : he falls as if the red line of Predkour was under the branch, but no issues with Headquarters (day) whom is ok. That’s strange.

Can we expect an update soon?

Well, well, I got my little update there …
This 2.32 is pretty good.

• Among other things, it corrects the predator’s thermal night vision: cool!
  • The tree bug on the “Headquarters” map (night) has been fixed: great!
  • … On the other hand, trees that the predator cannot reach by jumping is still in effect on many (day) maps such as “Derailment”.