Bug reporting done wrong!!!!!!!

People,

I am a big fan of this game as I belive a lot of you are here who are using their time to post bugs and etc. to try to help devs make this game good.

I see a lot of bug reports that are just one sentance long without any good explanation or any necessary information, so basically worthless.

Please refer to this post to try to improve your bug reports.

Use screenshots whenever possible or possible even screen recording. Don’t know what options you have on PS, but for example, I on PC use GeForce Experience as an Nvidia user and record my games to post videos on private channel of youtube so I can share it with community and devs and make them easily understand the problem.

Radeon users and PS players please write the easiest methods of capturing screenshots and videos of your games to help more easily.

For nvidia users with geforce experience you just need to enable dektop capture and assign shortcuts for screenshots and recording and you are golden, no additional software needed and you can record anything, potential bugs cheaters and who knows what, and maybe help this game and devs to make it better.

Hope we will get more better bug reports and even better patches in future :)

3 Likes

it be more easy to reply with links if you , ya know let ppl POST links.