Bugged Fireteam Eliminated Cutscene

These are not hidden. They are also not tapes. James Cameron had an ultra hd blu ray writer in 1938 and a 4K camera. The discs are in Hitlers home movie collection.

FYI, Hitler is on this forum. @VENN7eance.

1 Like

I knew he was your conspirator… we will find you both

Not a conspirator. James Cameron has been tracking him for years. He has avoided my best infiltration units. Even Lugnut.

Shush! How dare you reveal my identity, to the work camps for you Cameron!! I will force you to work 48hr shifts until you create the ultimate Predator movie in VR.

Then please james let me help hunt him down… i will bring you his skull and spine

We will catch you son of a gun

Never!! My secret research facility in Antarctica is linked to my Uber-Bunker on the moon, you’ll need to get past my enormous fleet of SS-UFOs to even stand a chance at finding me.

They call me terror billy are you ready for the regime to crumble

@VENN7eance and @James-Cameron I work for both sides. Whoever succeeds becomes my new apprentice.

1 Like

Surely I am worthy! Cameron loves humans too much, he is weak like the Jedi. Myself, I care only for their screams 😈

2 Likes

Good… do what must be done! Do not hesitate, show no mercy!

2 Likes

James Cameron watched predator 3 in VR last night. Dutch and Harrigan kicked ass together.

2 Likes

Infiltration unit dispatched.

1 Like

So you just told us where you are and what we need to defeat you? You really are a poor General.

1 Like

I never said which moon😉

1 Like

Found you!

iron_sky_nazi_fortress_1331079135_crop_550x321

2 Likes

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!😡

1 Like

Let them come If the wish for a brutal death!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are relocating to a new facility and will be unavailable for mass genocide contracts until further notice. We still encourage you to practice racial purity at all times, goose step regularly for optimal health, and keep the ovens warm.

We are currently offering a 5billion Veritanium reward for the capture of James Cameron, dead or alive.

1 Like