Bugs that are still here after reporting them a million times!

• Heath Packs are being placed on walls that you can’t use like the airfield map but now at night!
  • Fingers of characters especially the assault class are not colored or textured when elite is equipped
  • Dutch Tapes are still not in order
1 Like

VT drops are unobtainable in certain spawns

Bow hitboxes are still questionable at times. Although the consistency is entirely random. Sometimes you’ll watch an arrow pass right through someone and sometimes hit an arrow on something that isn’t there. No lag required.

Explosive hit registration is still an issue. Have several recorded instances of this happening. Frags blowing up right under the pred’s nuts and doing nothing, underbarrels hitting preds in the back or face and doing nothing, rockets hitting them directly or even very closely and doing nothing, the list goes on

Constantly getting stuck as Pred

The monotonous cracking and zapping sound when you overload or attempt to cloak during an animation. It doesn’t stop. Even if you go SW. It doesn’t stop.

The fucking bluescreening. It’s gotta go

Shall I continue?

4 Likes

Thanks I needed more

2 Likes

Omg Senator Armstrong! 🤩

2 Likes

NANO MACHINES JOEL THEY HARDEN IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA LIKE THIS GOLF CLUB!

3 Likes

I will never forget doctor Dre wore the senator Armstrong fit while clubbing sum dudes face in

1 Like