Buying and opening Field Lockers in bulks

Advertising on the form is harder then you think
I actually do advertise some of my other posts but a lot of people don’t even take note, the only way I can get people to reliability contribute to these topics is to use a secret method in keeping it at the top of the page

1 Like

Needs a bump

It takes roughly 15 minutes to open 100 Field Lockers… and that is to see 99% dupes(at least)… Thousands of Field Lockers opened and yet to see a Trophy… which is the only reason there is to even buy those lockers.

Yeah, that’s the only function of the field lockers
The shaders for the new stuff aren’t even in the boxes

Which is kinda good. Having them in there would just further dilute the loot pool to get the actually cool stuff, ie Trophies… as they are the only things one cant buy.
Hell, I’d rather take it that the animal skull trophies would go for 50-100k Veritanium and the Mythic ones for double that.
I am sick of opening Field Lockers and only getting dupes. Estimating on the low side, for opened lockers and time spent… I’ve spent more than 5 hours opening Field Lockers. Probably closer to 7-8 hours. And totally during that time I’ve seen 3 Mythic rarity things, two of which should not have been that rarity since they were like Crimson shader for one of the newer Pred Masks and Violet shader for the Skull Cleaver knife… neither shader is Mythic rarity on any other item of their kind.

Yeah I really hope they either make the trophies purchasable, or bump down the chances of getting commons/uncommon

Hell… Commons and maybe even Uncommon should be removed from the loot pool. Those basically dont cost anything to buy anyway.

1000 field lockers no gold

That’s sad to hear

Bump

The lockers are a waste in general in my experience.

The only reason people buy them is so they can get the Trophies

Really, a time waster? I guess I would, so I’ll have to take your word for it.

Opening over 200 Field Lockers is a time waster and is QUITE annoying

Yeah I just opened my free lockers and I hate it

Giving this suggestion a bump