Call Of Duty Vanguard Part 2 THEY FINALLY LISTENED TO FANS

It got dark quick so maybe they fixed the gore but also YES NOW ITS MULTIPLE FRONTS NOT JUST AMERICA VS GERMANS!!! THINK OF ALL THE NEW MAPS IN MULTIPLAYER IT WILL BE ACROSS THE WORLD!

4 Likes

I mean call of duty always did multiple fronts

Im hyped

This looks great

Pre-order for sure

See you on the front line!!

2 Likes

Dude psn account so we can play!

1 Like

This classified information will be sent in an encrypted message prior to the beta

2 Likes

COD never had a consistent feel ever! Whats next? The American Civil war? or maybe Chris Columbus invasion into South America ?

What is CODs mission statement anyways? Kill kill Kill with guns guns guns?
Yah…never bought a single COD game ever. But for those who like pew pew…there is alot of blam blam.

And if you buy guns in real life…its all dumb dumb dumb. Blow your brains out on this, i know i wont. But I know @Cadillackid will jizz all over this with his manjews!

Civil war would be dope

2 Likes

as exciting as a spoonfull of mayo. Ever just eat mayo?
America: Just Sell The Shit Out of a Bland Concept, eventually you’ll have someone be fooled enough to buy it. Then they’ll tell you you’ll become a millionaire if you invest. Then you have a whole society sucking on popsickles made of mayo.
Popular Mechanics isn’t a science. Its an economic exploitation of something stupid.

The problem usually lays in ‘who’ makes it. If he looks like a caveman, its likely to sell.
If he’s from another country who makes something original, he will likely be demonized for it’s mediocrity.
If he’s born in America, he will likely be shot. But if he lives in a bunker, he might just survive to see the day he might make money off his creation.

WW2 again? Definitely passing this up. It’s just Assassins Creed level historical revisionism at this point.

Alright maybe this game does have a place

I mean the blunderbuss is a cod weapon

An entire game based on those type of weapons could work

IDK if cod should do it because of how different it would be from the base franchise

Like turning XCOM into a generic shooter

Twice

It would have to go heavy with melee as well

They had Gatling guns semi auto rifles and pistols

Also cannons

Battlefield already showed a mode based on Frontline combat is fun

How about a time traveler traveling to different wars! Lol

1 Like

Good concept

Sloppy execution

1 Like

Ya but COD did something like this as the player went through WW2 scenarios holographically or wired I dunno or remember it was in black ops with the guys limbs being ripped by robots and made him a cyborg lol, gosh COD that’s why WW2 was the best but wolfenstein got the dot on the whole crazy nazi experiments, which I kinda like when they introduce supernatural with science and which they did, except we just got zombies which I still like lol

It was one mission and even then it was a twisted and broken world

Wouldn’t really count it

1 Like

Lol potato potatoes 🤣

The alpha is this weekend!! 25-27!!

1 Like

WW2 = guaranteed bomb

boomer war, boomer weapons

The only boomer war game I will play is Foxhole and that’s just for the euro truck simulator logistics autism & memes.

Ya but the weapons are awesome like the tommy gun and m1 grand! Even battlefield you had to be a member to use those weapons online! Lol

The Alpha is available for pre load right now

It’s starts tomorrow around noon I think

Playstation only 😎

It’s free

Try it

Add it to your library now

If you don’t see it in the store go through the website

Add me on PSN shambler420

Alpha starts in 15 minutes

1 Like