Called it from the beginning

Because it’s all subject to change at a moments notice and has to be approved by the owners of the IP

Now imagine they announce AVP stuff or whatever it is the masses want only to cancel or delay it

well technically they rejected like 3 godly chances for this game to be saved… first mistake happened before this game got released they should have opened up feedback forum only and ask for feedback of what people want to see changed in terms of game foundation before it got released.

second chance was missed when there was a huge google document voting poll system and people literally stood up as once againts devs when game was not doing well since start.

and third chance was missed not long ago where they did not want to rebrand their game.

But don’t they have a roadmap of what they want released? Let’s say after Cleo that tiki is supposed to be released the following month, can they not tease that? Is the schedule that wild and chaotic that if something is supposed to be released that month it could just change abruptly out of nowhere? That doesn’t seem like a sustainable model to keep where whatever you’re working gets randomly forgotten about because someone up high can’t make up their mind.

They can tease it but if it changes then they have to deal with that backlash

As opposed to the backlash they’re already suffering from and have been suffering from and that’s zero dev/community interaction. Idk it seems better to say due to scheduling some things had to be pushed out a bit than to say absolutely nothing and letting your fan base starve.

If you had to choose between a shit ton of backlash and a metric fuck ton which would you choose?

They put out a roadmap saying when content is coming and what type of content you can expect

I’d find a way to reduce the total after a year and then some of the same result.

If only it were that easy

I guess they get zero backlash for their broken game? Weird 🤔

Well I already stomp using Cleo Stalker, and I’m decent-ish at FT. But even with friends wrecking house it gets boring fast. Its the same shit, every round, regardless of which side you’re on.

It’s ok

Predator Derangement Syndrome is hard to live with

Just remember you have PDS

PDS doesn’t have you

I’ve only seen one cleo in game so far. It did not end well for them

Remember you have IBSS , IBSS doesn’t have you ❤

They must have not been very good then. I haven’t lost once with her. Close a few times, but I got the clutch win.

PC or PS, crossplay on or off?

Insanely Beautiful Scrotal Section

Thanks for noticing 😘

Not quite as symmetrical as yours but thanks anyhow

PS, crossplay off.

Illfonic ball sucking syndrome

1 Like

Ah

You poor soul

Blinded by hate

One day you’ll come to realize PHG is the greatest gift to gaming

I only hope it’s not too late