camp alarm db level

Anyone else think the camp alarm decibel level is way to loud? having 7.1 surround sound and playing at night when everyones sleeping then all of a sudden the alarm wakes everyone including the neighbourhood…yes i can use my headset but its still damn loud…its probably a easy nerf and hope illfonic can change this.

3 Likes

wtf.

yeah. stupid quiet levels for sure!
Also make the night maps…brighter and the day mapsdarker and replace the sun with the moon and the moon with the sun.

oh i forgot…GET GUD! oh and welcome to forums mr. registered less than a month ago!

It’s an alarm. Alarms are loud. If they were quiet they wouldn’t be very alarming. This is a you problem.

2 Likes

So disable them before they go off. Duhh

Mass, what about you?
Did you git gud?

1 Like

Yawn.

1 Like

yeah i get gud. I still think dem dam alarms should sound soft like a kitten’s purr.

1 Like

firefighter siren, what a mess it is lol

🤣

1 Like

It’s only just a game until you wake up the REAL monster next door.

When I was a kid my parents would tell me that a monster lived next door and to never talk to him, but when I did once when they were gone he was just a perfectly normal guy. Made me this really awesome milkshake, he called it “sweetie salt”, it was always a little salty but suuuper sweet. Made me drowsy though, I think I fell asleep in his kitchen. I woke up in my bed, though. Weird. Didn’t see him much after that. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

That’s disturbing.

sound is too high

many times I am pluggings AUX of computer into BMW Car Stereo for Immersion and it is blare

and it is blare
and blare and blare. sometimes it is nice and others Car is shakings earthquakes when driving and playing game and I am havings to purchase new Speaker.
I have to yellings on microphone over sound to tell americans to disable alarm before the Stereo shakings

please illfonic allow to adjust Bass and Treble