Would be nice. Hell Hounds that tht have auto firing caster

Predator drone
(Not falcon drone)

Homing beacon or mimicry that sends a swarm of AI

1 Like

The ability to break through walls

Or at least blow holes in them with the caster

1 Like

That. A grab that has a mini game of quick time events to get away!

Okay I understand Camping isn’t the ideal way to play, but what about Recon & OWLF Agent? They are considered snipers and meant for camping (since that’s what Snipers do). I’m not bashing your idea but I believe sniper classes should at least have a pass to this

1 Like

Sniping isn’t comparable to camping in anyway IMO

1 Like

My idea is more to force the building campers not the strategic sniper camp to be punished.

If a recon is on a mnt giving overwatch support then thats a good player.

If 4 players 2 medic and 2 deadlies are camping a room in hopes to kill a noob pred that the issue

2 Likes

How mad will everyone be if this is was just a different looking FT UAV

1 Like

I’m thinking of one that is controlled by the Predator that can go into buildings and harass FT

Even detonate

We just need a Predator which controls those Preda-doggo’s, the Predator himself is weak but the dogs aren’t, it’s kinda like a boss battle where the minions are op but the boss itself is weaker than the minions, this in itself will require thinking from both sides, do the FT deall with the doggos or go after the cause itself, obviously the Doggos can flush campers out of buildings. This would improve gameplay from both sides in my opinion.

Okay that’s fair definitely, definitely a gas bomb or maybe Predator Dogs could help with that situation. Creating chaos could give the Predator the advantage they need to pick off Fireteam members running out of a one entry building

I don’t consider “sniping” as camping. Particularly in this game, to be effective you need to be out in the open on most scenarios. Post up on a ridge or tower or something like that is fine. It’s also why I personally avoid such a play style and build because I just don’t like sitting too long in one spot

Four FT members parked in a building watching the exits on the other hand creating a kill box trap and not moving is camping. It’s bullshit. Come out and play.

1 Like

Or, and hear me out, spawn in a dragon to roast bake them inside the building.

Lol. Ppl would storm the offices like they did the capitol

Why are you having a hard time with campers? Havent you figured out after all these games as playing as predator that you can do X and y and z? Didnt you view the tutorial video by @Cadillackid?

Its probably just as fun as anything! I love it when they camp! Its a whole new way to kill em all at once!
Whats your problem!? Why you need to kick up a storm like this!?

1 Like

Make it so when they blow it up it does massive damage so they’re forced to move

1 Like

Nah it gets old after a while dude. Get home, turn on your Playstation after a hard day’s work looking for a good hunt and the next thing you know after an 8 minute wait you plasma spamming windows and doors and slamming roofs screaming “Warriors! Come out and play!”
Load into another match and the same thing? It’s tiresome