Can’t hear the voice of my character or the others

In a match, I can hear all the sounds except the characters voice. I uninstalled and installed back the game and it’s still not working :( and I change nothing on the settings! Hello? Is it because my game is in French? So it just cancel the voices? I asked this question 14 days ago, would anyone be kind enough to help me out?

Are you talking about other players mics or the random in game stuff the characters say throughout the match?

Trust me, it’s a blessing.

I don’t think it is because you’re French, as I’ve heard different languages in game footage before. Screenshot your audio settings if this is still an issue, and we will figure it out

I am talking about the in-games voices not the other players, (exemple I need ammo, and etc… )

Loll back at no answers

WoW guys!! Still not working!! Would be nice to get a little bit of help here

1 Like

Voice Over volume should be set at max. This is the norm for voice over audio. If it doesn’t work in your chosen language try re-installing in english. Otherwise, there might be a bug for it in French. sorry i don’t know, this is where trouble shooting happens. I don’t even know where you would choose French as a language to begin with.

Sorry Peach, don’t know how to help other than suggesting reinstalling the game🤷🏼‍♂️

I did try that already as well.