Can we get justice for NET GUN (COFFEE'S NET GUN)

Exactly… and the thing I’m trying to do is make it seem more fun and enjoyable for people to toy around with their prey without harming them to the point where people RIOT, LEAVE, be toxic af and racist in VC…

The gear, perks, weapons for predator should be made to be very very LETHAL if you know how to use them properly

1 Like

So more people find predator to be like a patience to victory type of gameplay… the better it will be for devs to make predator actually a predator and not some clown with ability to leap and climb tree’s

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet @Courier do be sure to take this idea to the devs… and tell them what if they make predator totally different type of gameplay experience where people need to play him with patience and skill rather just no brain and hitting target isolation…

I kind of agree.
I want multiple viable styles.

Highly active, straightforward combat style,
And stealth focused style.

One more at least too.
Summoner style would be lovely.

This is what the true PVPE asymmetrical is… and i fucking cracked the golden solution BABY… where is my fucking million dollars…

it came to the point where i can even equip dithered lenses on this perk build… imagine how fucking fun it would be to be able to hunt my prey when their mudded and i only see their footprints… and my dithered lens perk will just make it stealth mode and i can shoot them lol…

But i cant cause they buffed for some reason from 3 points to 5 lol… this perk didnt even do much… except the brain dead plebs who didnt take cover keep getting shot by plasma…

On a another subject I’m drinking a coffee milkshake.
Its fkn great xD.

And I wish impenetrable would go back to it’s old price so I could run my old hunter.

Sniff*

I miss playing her.

1 Like

That’s decent one i love drinking it during summer

2 Likes

I absolutely love it.

1 Like

It needs to be a gear item

The net count needs to be lowered to 4

It needs to deal more damage and be harder to escape from pretty much requiring a team mate to free you

1 Like

You should not be able to escape it, realistically u should not… like legit u shouldn’t be able to escape it alone… u need to have one guy at least. it breaks of predator fun if u wanna like net this alone guy and he is like hunting u … and he can just spam macro or like be good at escaping and mash the keys to escape… its just wrong ruins people fun

but i agree it should be lowered

Or only Yautja weapons can cut it

Like Dutch’s knife or smart disc/elder sword

no i meant others can cut it lmao… if they come back for you as a TEAM

This game has become fireteam solo grounds

any knife can cut it lmao if they come help the pinned guy down

I do think it could use a buff. That said, it’s at least somewhat useful paired with trapper.

And oh yeah, buff FT nerf pred

1 Like

how about we get rid of FT getting downed? If you are down you are dead. that simple

1 Like

I’ve always had the mindset that netgun pins to walls and floor need to be stronger than being wrapped in the net but able to move. If you get pinned to a wall or ground you should NOT be able to escape, period. Not without a teammate coming back to help you.

But no the developers decided that “if fireteam is not moving they should escape more quickly” which also applies to pins.

1 shot. Remember, Large pouch is a thing, and I’m not facing predators that have 4 of those. Unless, if the predator damages you in the net, then it breaks the net, then you can have 2, and 4 with large pouch.

2 Likes

I hadn’t considered Large Pouch, and I definitely agree that melee from Pred should free you too.

2 Likes

Yeah i forgot to mention few stuff how it works i wanted to let the devs decide on that but taken from logic… if u try to kill the pray in the net u will obviously hard the net… and in this case scenario i doubt any smart predators would like kill their pray instantly unless its a guy who plays zerk and just abuses the perk system and plasma blast lmao…

anyways… lets say it works like that and i would love that it works that way… u would like pin a fireteam on a tree by a branch or just on the ground and wait for his team to pick him up or just like they leave him to die lol

1 Like

This is also why i say the new net gun or changed net gun should have less ammo lol…

technically i am still gonna go for the re-design only on the current one… and not get new one or like as fire suggested to have like a basic net gun, advance and expert… i mean yeah it would make sense as we see predators in the avp 1 and 2 have their own loadout armory thing… but yeah in case of development the devs i doubt they can properly make that happen really…

so i could argue lets just make a re-design on this one to happen and leave it at that and not ask for more variation in net gun cause the devs will in the end just keep working on adjusting it… and it can take years and years…

it would make sense this new re-design vision of mine and your guys for the new net gun that it should not be that lethal in a sense it can like kill easily… no but in a sense it can be lethal in other ways like trap u until u die… then yes… we can also come to argue that ITS not even predators fault that the accurate net gun just pins their prey down and slowly kills them until someone free’s them…

in this case it makes sense its the players fault or the team’s fault for not helping their teammate down…

it would actually be dope if you can just have balls and like… PIN down one guy… and then jump from tree to tree and like shoot others… and if u shoot the guy in the net with a plasma the NET breaks down and he is free… so u will have to properly play with this new net gun so it wouldnt be OP…