Can we get some updates please

Instead of shitting all over the game and developers. Maybe we could just give helpful feedback and encourage them to make updates. I’d love to see a feral predator, bad blood and some new maps

Fuck you, go read up on everything I, and a bunch of other people posted. Conversations were had at length and ilfonic ignored them all, from the very start.

Illfonic is a shit company.

It’s ok sweetie, no reason to get upset. We’re all part of the same community that wants the same thing. You’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

You insult everyone who put in effort when you make post like you did. Go search through the forums and you’ll understand.

Ilfonic only makes cash grabs.

Do you need a nap sweetie? You seem a little cranky.

Ah you’re a troll. Got it.
In which case go drink bleach

Lol

We did for years they did nothing but ignore us and kept releasing useless dlc that only made the game even more buggy than it already was and when it was time to abandon ship they released a few more dlc’s and abandoned their unbalanced buggy mess for the few who still play hopping that they would come back it’s been over a year since the last “update” I wouldn’t get my hopes up

1 Like

Ok sweetie. I get it. You’re a forum neckbeard Incel. This is your whole life. Moderating what other people say On a video game message board.get well soon sweetie.

Ok this is a little more constructive of a response than “fuck you, you’re hurting my feelings and insulting all of us for even asking for updates go drink bleach”

Your answer proves my point.
I only stated facts.