can we please get new weapons for predator and FT

1 million percent correct out of infinity. Keep that black hate. When they hate it’s cuz I’m just that great!!👍🏿🙏🏿🫶🏿

Your reply makes no sense. It only makes sense to your fellow keyboard soldiers… “yea you told/typed him good” 😀😂😂😂 gtfoh

i dont get you you crazy fuck!

2 Likes

Then you’d be a keyboard warrior too?a

That sounds cool ,but let’s say you have to destroy FT weapon in process,so they could recover it

Don’t forget the predator was also played buy a black man Kevin Peter Hall he also was the first Xeno morph in Aliens

1 Like

Your a woman equal rights should come natural you

1 Like

Nah I fight online and in real life when called something racist. Hbu vigilante?

If I’m lying NONE of my post are valid. I only show up when I see the bs racism on here. Go figure. I wish I didn’t have to.

I’m not macho at all but pops would’ve killed me growing up if let a white boy call me ninja and not draw some blood.

True story

See everyone treating me like I’m some kinda “Hate white ppl” villain. I actually have friends who are white that I get along with very well. They don’t call me stupid shit or make dummy immature art so there’s a mutual respect.

I have been DEFENSIVE and ONLY DEFENSIVE when I notice these keyboard pop tarts posting their dumbass crap in the forums of my beloved game.

I whip y’all’s booties online daily so of course I get offended and come in with some defense.

In my mind I’m like. Why are they in here shouldn’t they be on the nazi forums? Where that keyboard warriorology is promoted?

Thank you for speaking up. The rest of them are lost lil suburb kids never had to want for shit obviously. Ignorance is bliss.

Evil Triumphs when good men do nothing, and they do nothing for their on people so I don’t see how they have an opinion on another racist problems.
They allow men to use their women and kids as cocaine mules and drug runners and never stand up for intolerance in their own country they cower and have the nerve to make snibe remarks behind a keyboard

Huge 🙏🏿 fuk em big bro fuk em with a horse dik. Twice. Three times…all the fukn time 😂

1 Like

Hahaha 😂😂😂

1 Like

Nigga you trippin. I’m not excusing shit.
But if someone was walking around in the hood wearing a shirt saying kill beaners or niggers, you think the same shit wouldnt happen?

Like come on now.

Who called you that on here? And I mean the hard er version not the slang term used by ppl of ALL shades

What the hell are you talking about. “Same shit”?

You all over the place I’m talking about mass posting stupid shit in the forums. U just drinking the mass koolaid because you talk to him daily on here.

1 Like

Ashton did. And it bothered you bitches none whatsoever. I gave him a nice keyboard ass spankin.

Now mass gets to post whatever he wants like the spoiled little rich kid… nobody except ds paceman and me had issue with it.

But you have no trouble trying to get on me for speaking up about this bullshit

Look at the silicon watermelon eating lips man. That’s the most insulting thing about it.

bro this aint even about phg anymore more… I aint mad im just reading y’all comments and laughing

1 Like

Exactly why I’m pissed too. Using phg to promote their klansman agendas

1 Like