can we please get new weapons for predator and FT

fax

I just asked… And I’m koo online no need to act tough til someone start disrespecting bit i can also take a joke but ill also fuck up a internet thug cus they wouldn’t say that shit in real life. The ashton calling you one i can’t say anything because I didn’t see it but my thing was you came in calling ppl keyboard warriors but you came in doing the same?

Ain’t saying you wrong or right just asking but why let it get you bent outta shape? Yea dog em and move on you know ppl that act hard wouldn’t do that in person cus if they did theyd get smacked up. Its about respect at the end of the day for me i don’t care what you are or look like respect me and ill respect you.

Calling ppl klansman and racist doesn’t do anything if anything they see how bent you get and troll you more. If you let someone piss you off like that and on the net then your letting them control you. Genuine words but i can’t control how you’ll take it.

Bruh he took a keyboard shit first so the fact that u trying to check my nuts its far from correct. Check your self

1 Like

Im not checking you im just saying dog em and move on why keep it goin. I got no horse in the race but you keep actin like im takin sides. Foos talk shit about me i just give that shit back and move on cus i know they wouldnt square up on it so why let it piss me off.

I cant make write it any clearer lol.

Sober up

1 Like

Learn to read xD.

Learn to write. You dropped out in elementary obviously. Most of your post are structured poor af

1 Like

Ok then explain to me what you’re confused about.

Mass has some deep mental issues. He literally has multiple personality disorder. If I knew for a fact he was a 100% mental functioning human being, I wouldn’t even reply to his comments, but knowing he has the mental capacity of a 3 year old child, I really can’t argue with him.

So, just let him be. I’m sure someone will teach him a lesson in real life if he goes around being the way he is online.

The real crazies are locked up in a nut house. TRUST ME. He plays stooped. Or should I say she. Doesn’t that art style he spams looks familiar?

1 Like

First off you spoke to me first. I hadn’t said anything to you I was checking mass big ass hole. Here you come hot off the turnbuckle in his defense. How I act here is how I act in real life, I’m not paid to be here

Just said you were doing exactly the same thing that you were saying others were doing. You can’t beat racism with racism. I didn’t say shit about mass i asked who called you the hard er version and you said ashton. You so bent about racism you can’t see when someone tryin to help you. Anyway you taking the net way too serious

1 Like

You would defend mass you NAZI.

xD
God this shit is so ridiculous.

1 Like

I ain’t gonna get involved in these no more lol and if i do I need you to slap the shit outta me and remind me lol or just drop the Nazi and ill know lol. Watch how pissed ppl get wen i share this obvious meme joke…wait for it

1 Like

Lmfao

Man I been drunk af the past few days you are absolutely correct ✅

1 Like

No worries it happens to the best of us

No