Can we please get the SUPER PREDATOR BODY TYPE!!

Screw getting JH! JH is the same as Elder and literally a variation of Hunter class. so whats up with all the useless beggin? I’ll tell you! Employees are throwing that in the forums to make you forget about whats most important here!

SUPER PREDATORS!!! Dont you DARE FORGET about the beast!
Selectable Upon getting into a 3-4 FTPC Squad. Doesn’t matter if you’re a PS or PC pred.

4 Likes

I’m always down for more variety and less clone characters.

4 Likes

You’re jungle hunter phobic!!

What about the size difference?

1 Like

You will be literally be wasting 2 months of waiting for the new update and when they finally give it to you 75% of people who have will be goin…WTF!!! 25% will be going YEAH!!
Then after a month that 25% will being WTF because its completely identical!!!

2 Likes

Variety in PHG lol

3 Likes

Nerf super pred buff pigs

REMEMBER MY HIP FIRE ACCURACY!

Now all is forgiven.

Ah yes a bigger target.

1 Like

the bigger it is…the more super it is.

Yeah like the axe and the hammer that kind of variety.

1 Like

Okay listen here 😤🙏
I’ve been wanting this to come out for so long, not only to make Mr. Blacks Clan. But also Nightstorm and his decedent Scavage into functioning builds I know I can make out of the skin and armor customization. Masks might be a different story but still!!!

I’ve been waiting patiently but now I’m starting to lose it, I really hope they add a Super Predator build to the game 😞

What is to be done with the size difference?

Just ignore it?

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/4baca7ccb9fb73ceb6f42ad515b8ce129b92006f.jpeg

Isn’t Berserker taller then the other classes?

Is it?

Never seen them side by side before

Maybe someone who plays clash can take a screen of hunter next to berserker

Also aren’t the berserkers in this game more based off the AVP preds?

to make a predator game like the movie… you would have a game where pred can wipe the shit out of you our mess with you all game… this type of game would suck ass and you might as well watch the movie…

1 Like

This is never happening. It would require illfonic to go the extra mile to resize the customizable features of the Predators and let’s face it… we know they’re not gonna do that shit.

They can’t even be bothered to fix the few masks that have issues on some of the existing Predators and there’s still floating fences and trees in some maps. Maybe if they can actually get more staff.