Cancellation for Pig Eating

Nuff said.

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be high risk high reward
That’s why it fill the HP bar all the way up
Nuff said

2 Likes

In most cases, it does fill it all the way but when really low, it doesn’t fill it completely up.

Still it’s a high risk high reward
It heals so much that it allows preds to get back into the fight extremely quick

1 Like

@GreyBack

1 Like

If they wanted it to be cancellable then it would work like the medkit OP.

You’re meant to get yourself killed while loudly chasing pigs.

1 Like

I think they should keep it as is. But I do think the medic perk should allow for fast eating of pigs. Otherwise that perk is useless unless you combine it with large pouch.

Can’t have a argument without anything to back it up

So this doesn’t convince anyone

1 Like

If the pig Caucasus deteriorated over time like how Evolve did, then I can understand a cancelation button… But being where it is, its like the rest said… high risk high reward

1 Like

Not looking for an argument, simply providing a suggestion for something to be added into the game. Medical syringe is cancellable while adding a lot of health (actually maxing out the entire health bar unlike a pig). It can be high risk, high reward as well - so the thought is to make both with cancel options.

No one is suggesting that it isn’t high risk, high reward. The medical syringe takes longer to heal and provides more health but it is able to be cancelled. The bigger high risk, high reward, is the medical syringe, imo.

True but you also get 2 med kits if equipped… idk if your new but the pig spawns are inconsistent af

?

You can run to the most distant corner of the map and pop your cancellable medkit in a tree or on a rooftop away from gunfire. Without even giving up sight on the FT. If medkit is high risk for you then you’re doing it wrong.

lol pigs spawn in set locations near the FT objectives on the ground then make a ton of noise when you kill them, then lock you in place when you eat them on the verge of being shot if the FT has headphones on and decides to just walk 10ft from the mission area to turn around and kill you.

1 Like

If pigs become cancelable you lose that Pig you stopped eating just like the syringes if you even cancel them a second after activating them it removes it from your inventory

1 Like

I think so too, they should add the ability to cancel out of a feast or make the animation faster :).

Na it’s fine where it’s at after all it’s a high risk high reward

1 Like

1 Like

The animation for eating the pigs is short enough as it is. Besides, more often than not, the Fireteam will be off doing their objectives rather than trying to finish the Predator.