Can't even play

I’m so sick of constantly going to play this game and getting the main screen saying retry online or play off line. It’s pissing me off, it’s not my Internet either it’s this fucking game because my Internet works with everything in the house and every other game but when it comes to predator nope it’s only retry online or play offline those are your 2 options. No matter how many times you click retry online it just goes to the same screen. Sick of all the bullshit that this game comes with. If it’s not one thing it’s another…fuck predator hunting grounds

play something else

That means it’s your internet you need to troubleshoot it then it will work unless it’s pc

1 Like

I must neither be the game or the internet. It always could also be a problem with the Epic Games Store (PC) or the store on the PS4 that is having a hickup.

Happened do me once today. Coincidence or not, this Forum was offline at the same time for 1 minute or 2.
Restarted the game, reloaded this page and both were on again.
Maybe something with Illfonic servers??

I had that happen to me too. I un and then reinstalled it and it was fixed.

I’ve only experienced this once and it was when Illfonic doing a maintenance repair for the server.