Carriable magazine amount/weapon damages needs fixing

some weapons have way too much low ammunation able to carry than others.
lets take example of bazooka and shotgun djl-33:
bazooka (b34st) has total firepower of 1038dps with its 3 ammunation
shotgun DJL-33 has total firepower of 20,613dps with its 84 ammunation

force should cost weight, ofcourse, but bazooka should have 60ammunation compared to shotgun to carry same amount of firepower.

Should illfonic make firepower based bullet max amount instead what it currently is? This could fix problem, that people avoid certain weapons just because they have no enough ammunation to carry to end of mission. Currently best DPS weapons are better at total firepower than worst ones, so people doesn’t really choose, just take best. I think total firepower of 10k-11k should be good average for each weapon.

Bro, they’re not making any changes. The entire feedback section is useless. Always was. Sorry 😞

2 Likes

No I have to disagree. The issue is here is that there’s more to balance than total firepower.

If a weapon has high total firepower, but has low damage and fire rate, then the weapon isn’t going to be good. In fact it’s that same DPS that most people choose their guns for, since ammo count is usually high enough on most guns anyways.

2 Likes

buff pred nerf ft

1 Like

Fuck you. You firepussies have way too much damage, health, and ammo. Go terminate yourself for asking more advantages than you currently don’t deserve just because you lost your promos on league of legends. This game ain’t for venting.

Please add me on PSN

Add my dick in your ass so I can turn you into a gay version of wolverine who’s given the addMANtanium

1 Like

That genuinely made me laugh

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Now bend the fuck over.

In all seriousness just do this formula as an example:
4 scouts = 1 hunter
4 supports = 1 berserker
4 dutchess = 1 classic jungle hunter

Balancing issues ain’t THAT hard. It’s not rocket science

1 Like

I laughed way too hard at that

1 Like

I’m confusingly aroused

2 Likes

Thanks it was my best material

1 Like

The OP thinks like a true potato.

And it’s spelled ammunition, not ammunation, is that a fictional country or something?

2 Likes

reading replies and seems like most phg players are very low on IQ, you and Berz, just small example of basic American retards.

Well obiviously, ass fucked your girl yesterday, that was medicore, so, your joke is best material you have.

Admit it. You laughed hard. Hence you’re in denial

If you were killed by a bunch of buffed potatoes, you’d be prone to typos too due to the sheer amount of rage and injustice illfonic did to pred players

I mean it takes one to know one I guess

No i have bad grammar because i am foreigner and i dont give a shit about typing correctly. People whom locks their eyes on misstype, just without putting anything new and constructive arguement, and this is just my opinion, are simple.