Cartoonz posted

That helps the community a lot I hope he stays with it. Maybe he can convince friends with the new private matches.

2 Likes

I saw that, bummer when the games connection is kinda crappy.

Glad he came back to it, hope you’re right and he can encourage some group play.

He sounds a bit discouraged with the matchmaking, 2 hours wait for 1 full match, 1 match with 2 FT. Really hope they’re working on maps and content that encourages people to play more.

1 Like

Yeah I just watched his video
It was nice, except for the hammer

Now he’s gonna run away from it and never touch it again.

1 Like

Must’ve done it when the server glitch happened. Damn shame but it’s still a fun video. Really fun to watch considering how long he’s been out of the game and all the new stuff that dropped since then.

Yeah he filmed it 13 hours before posting it.

1 Like

If anything the timing of his video is going to hurt the game. Every dumbass in his comments thinks the game is dead.

Knew content creators would come back.

Looks like I’m really giving up twitch now.

Thought I had a chance with this game… lmao

All these content creators that have been present during this time are just gonna get buried by these people who ditched this game and left it for dead with their millions of followers.

Great for the game though :)

Absolutely not. Don’t even think about it. You do you and keep doing it. If anything you can pull from the audience

Or face the same wrath cartoons is with people wondering why he plays the game. XD

I already feel it with people questioning why I play this game and my love for it feels skewed with how many people come in and tell me their opinions. It’s hard for me not to feel what people say. I’m sensitive xD

It’s been an uphill battle dude with very little in return. Was hoping my twitching and yt could help and assist with this game and I haven’t been able to do much the past 7 or so months I’ve begun to stream.

But

The millions of views they pull just shovels anything and everything everyone else tries.

I’m throwing in the towel man.

1 Like

I mean it’s on you. You’ve put in a lot of work and good stuff has come.

I personally think he’s just a booster at this point. I don’t see him doing too many videos and he’s gotta make an audience he’s already built happy which won’t focus on the game. You can still take the games audience.
Just my opinion man but I get it.

1 Like

Not to mention the things these people cover, where our community has or may have already covered it, yet they are reaping the benefits of others work.

Wish the community could gain that attention, or simply the game itself…

Appreciate the kind words though!

You’re content is mint man! Tons of ft will hopefully be ready after your vids :)

1 Like

Hey thanks. I’ve toyed with the stream/YouTuber idea but I just don’t have the time to dedicate towards it. I just wanted to help the game though and saw something I could do.

1 Like

It is surely isn’t a way to make a living, unless it starts to make more money than your day job.

Very sink or swim and can literally be gone at the blink of an eye because someone else could just have the limelight that day.

I adore and despise other successful folk like this cause it literally makes it feel like you have to win the lotto to consider it a way to live.

I respect the hustle.

1 Like

I chose a career path that was a hobby. That old saying of “Do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life” is BS. Considering gaming is one of my go to fun things in life I’ll never mix it with business on that reason alone lol. That’s just me though and I respect anyone who does or tries.

1 Like